°°Meeting Her°°

°°Cam's POV°°
My mom had gotten tickets to this violin concert. It helps young kids that have a talent for violin have a chance to be seen by producers and more. But it was also for other people. My mother had gotten three tickets. Me, her and my father.
We were ready to go. We got in dad's car and he drove us there. We were waiting in line when I suddenly saw this girl her hair was down and she was talking to someone. She was also holding a violin bag. Maybe she's one of the kids that will go on stage. There were about 30 acts.
We got into the auditorium room. Different kids went on and off stage performing pretty nice acts. Act 18 had just finished. Then I saw the girl from before getting on stage.
"Hello I am Y/N L/N and I will be performing 'Fairytale' by Alexander Rybak" she said. (the song above)
Then she started playing. The way she played was mesmerizing. The whole crowd was so focused on her.
When she started the main course. Even the three judges were surprised. When she ended the song. She bowed and the whole auditorium started ringing with claps my family also was. Including me. Then she went backstage. The rest of the plays were pretty boring. When the show ended every contestant went on the stage.
"ONLY THREE OF OUR CONTESTANTS WILL ME GETTING INVETATIONS TO PLAY IN THE BIG COMPETITION FOR A SCHOLARSHIP IN 'random violin school name' FOR FREE." The host said.
"NOW LET'S CHECK THE WINNERS!"
This was so tempting.
"THIRD PLACE GOES TO SYNTHIA HAREM" The crowed clapped.
"SECOND PLACE GOES TO JOHN KENA" the crowd clapped again.
"and now the most exciting part is here"
"FIRST PLACE GOES TO" The crowd went silent.
"Y/N L/N" The crowed arupted in cheers. Wow.
°°Y/n POV°°
"Y/N L/N" I stood there face blank not knowing how to react. I then started jumping up and down. While doing so I cough a glimce of a boy in the 6th row he was looking at me surprised. He was pretty cute. Y/N shut up you don't even know him!
I was extremely happy. In no time the show had ended. I stood backstage tying my shoe. When I saw the boy wlk by the the side door from outside. He looked pretty happy. I then heard my parents coming to congratulate me. This day was amazing.
°°Cam's POV°°
We had arrived home. I went up to my room and searched Y/N L/N on my computer. I clicked the first article that popped up.
It turns out Y/N was a semi famous Violinist in Tokyo. She had come her in America to persue her career. But it looked like she would be going back to Tokyo after the last competition since that's where the school was. Even though she was not sure that she was even getting it.  Darn it. I wanted to know her.
She seemed so..mezmerizing for some reason. Wait why don't I go to the next competition and try to get her socials or number somehow. Eh I'll give it a try. I surfed through the internet until I found where to buy them. They were selling them at a little shop by the park. I was getting them tomorrow.

654 words
Hello everyone haahhh surprise there's a new book. I know I should've probably taken a break but I couldn't stay away!
So I want you goys to make this desicions.
You want it 80 chapters but some may be short and you guys might have to help me with plots. OR 50 chapters and maybe like two or three short chapters. I know your probably going to say 80 but don't feel pressured! It's your choice. Sayonora!

Next chapter :MONDAY 17 MAY