AP Spanish

AP Literature

Lunch

AP Computer Science

PE

The number of AP classes the other two were taking almost made Ash sick.

Maya led Ash to a lab table in the back of the classroom while Peter went to go sit with his friend Ted... Fred? Zed? Ash hadn't actually been paying attention when he told her. Her focus instead was on what was placed on the lab tables.

Frogs...

Dead frogs...

Oh great

They were doing dissection.

"Ash, you've literally killed hundreds of people, the frog's already dead anyways"

Ash had absolutely refused to cut the frog open.

"But I still feel bad" She muttered, keeping her eyes on the animal, who seemed to be staring back at her... creepy.

Maya rolled her eyes.

----------

The bell rang to show the beginning of lunch.

Ash sighed out in relief, finally.

They had spent brunch in the library since Maya and Peter insisted on finishing the Spanish project their teacher had assigned to them.

The three of them walked into the cafeteria, Peter was to Ash's left and Maya was to Ash's right.

Maya led them to a lunch line where they got their food and then to a table in the back where two people were already sitting.

"Ash this is Ned, and this is MJ" Maya explained.

Ohhhhhh, so Ned was his name... oops.

"Nice to meet you Ash" Ned gave her a smile which Ash returned.

"Peter talks a lot about you." the girl, MJ stated from behind the book she was reading.

Ash glanced at Peter only to see him blush and rub the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I didn't realize when you said you wanted to go to school.... That you meant this," Ash held up the slice of pizza she had gotten from the cafeteria. The pizza sagged slightly when she held it up and grease was practically dripping onto the plate.

"I came for the education, not the food" Maya defended as she sat down.

"Education my ass, you're probably smarter than all the teachers combined," Ash muttered as she also sat down. Maya just smiled and shook her head.

"So you're the newest Avenger?" Asked Ned excitedly.

Ash looked to Peter who nodded in approval.

"They know about me being Spider-Man, and The Avengers." He explained.

"Can you do the-" Ned did a weird thing with his hand that kinda looked like he was trying to swat away a fly. Ash raised an eyebrow and he sighed.

"You know, like the-" He put a smile on his face and then covered his face with his hands, when he removed his face, he was frowning. MJ snorted and patted him on the back.

"You mean, change my appearance?" Ash asked and he nodded enthusiastically.
"Ned, you could have just said that." Peter scolded and Ned shrugged.

Ash looked around to make sure nobody was looking at them and then turned back to the group. Even MJ had removed her book from her face to watch. Ash then turned invisible for a few moments before reappearing. Ned gasped and started clapping.