HyunNo (Smut)

Genre: school au, smut, fluff.
Description: Jeno was dared to wear a crop top and a skirt to school. Jaehyun becomes overprotective when he sees Jeno being harassed by another guy.
Warnings: cross-dressing, spanking, daddy kink, choking.
I don't know what the ship between Jeno and Jaehyun is called so umm yeah.

Everybody in Neo City High School knew who Lee Jeno and Jung Jaehyun were. They were two different people but both were extremely rich and good looking, therefore very popular. You could see them hanging out with their own group of friends but sometimes, the two groups would come together to hang out.

Jeno was a part of what they called themselves "The Dream Team". It consisted of Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung. On the other hand, Jaehyun was a part of "The 127 Team". They had Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, and Mark. The reason why both groups could be seen together often is because, Mark and Haechan were dating so they would bring their group of friends together. Nobody was really against that so the groups made pretty good friends with each other.

Jeno wasn't particularly close to Jaehyun, but he always admired him from afar. I mean, who wouldn't? The sharp facial features, the dimples, the angelic smile, the body, his whole existence, everything about the elder seemed perfect to Jeno. Unfortunately, Jaehyun was the popular kind even within the group, so even when it was just the two groups, there were still people hovering over him. Jeno couldn't find it in himself to come up to the elder and just start a random conversation so he stayed quiet.

Jaehyun, on the other hand, was extremely dense. He never noticed the stares from the younger or how the younger would blush whenever he was close. Whenever the teams hung out, sure he would notice Jeno in a corner talking to Jaemin or Renjun but he never really paid close attention to the younger.

Until one special day when everything changed.

The Dream group were hanging out at Jeno's place playing truth or dare. Right now, it was Haechan's turn.

"Hmmm, let's see...Jeno! Truth or dare?" asked Haechan while smiling evilly.

"Umm..dare." Jeno answered with caution, raising an eyebrow. Something told him not to choose that but he still did.

"I dare you to wear a skirt with a crop top tomorrow to school!" Haechan laughed evilly.

Jeno knew he shouldn't have chosen dare. He mentally cursed himself. Haechan always came up with the most embarrassing ones.

"Are you serious?!" exclaimed Jeno, almost ready to fight Haechan.

"Yes I'm serious. I'm sure you would look cute." winked Haechan to which Jeno gagged.

"Well where am I supposed to get that?" asked Jeno, accepting his fate.

"I have one ready just for you." announced Haechan.

Renjun, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung bursted out laughing, while Jeno was almost ready to fight Haechan. After everybody calmed down, Haechan went to his bag and pulled out the skirt and crop top.

"You planned this, didn't you?" asked Jeno staring at the outfit.

"Maybe, maybe not." smiled Haechan.

Jeno took a deep breath in. He didn't have anything against wearing the skirt and crop top, he was more worried about how Jaehyun might react. What if the elder will think that he's weird and stop hanging out with him? Jeno wouldn't be able to deal with that.

Shaking off the negative thoughts, he tried the outfit on. I don't look that bad, he thought.

"Sheeeeesh.." joked Jaemin.