Jiwoo's POV....
I wonder where Rosé is. She told me she would meet me at the park but she's not here yet.
I tried to call her up but Jisoo picked up instead and she told me Rosé would be on her way with Lisa.

Well, the more, the merrier.

I was getting worried when Lisa's car finally pulled up in front of mine.
"Jiwoo I'm so sorry I made you wait, something came up" She started explaining as soon as she got out of the car.
"It's okay. I'm just glad you're okay. Lisa told me you were in jail" I placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Yes, but I'm out now" "I just wish it was someone else and not Jisoo's mom" I shook my head and she held my hands.
"Don't worry. I think she's finally accepted mine and Jisoo's relationship although I'm not too sure but I'm gonna try my best to win her heart" She said with a smile on her face.
"Ahem" Lisa cleared her throat and as soon as we acknowledged her, she pulled us into a group hug.
"Can we stop talking about unhappy things and get going? Very soon, Jiwoo dear won't be able to meet us like this anymore" Lisa said with her arms around our shoulders.
"Why?" Rosé asked and Lisa sighed.
"Don't you know what happens after marriage? During the--"
"Stop, I think she got the hint" I interrupted her with a blush.
"Jeon Jiwoo are you..?" Rosé tried to cup my cheeks but I stepped away.
"Why don't we go shopping?" I asked, trying to sound tough.
"Aw!" They cooed and I sighed before shoving Rosé into my car and shutting the door.

Jisoo's POV....
I met Somin at her house so we could go pick up her wedding dress and I had to admit, her parents were really nice! And so was her brother, Matthew (BM), even though he stood six feet tall, literally towering over us all.
He wanted to come along with us but Somin wouldn't let him.
"Don't you want ME to like see your wedding dress?" He asked unbelievably. "I'm your only brother Kim Somin!"
"It's my wedding dress oppa, of course I don't want you to see it before Jiwoo does" Somin retorted and he placed his hands on his chest.
"My heart..--"
"Let it break to a billion pieces, you always say that" Somin rolled her eyes.
"Jisoo, please help me. What if I don't get to see her on her wedding day?"
"You're gonna see her Matthew. She's your sister" I told him but he started making puppy eyes.
"Unnie lets leave before he amps it up" Somin said and led me out.
"I'll eat your lunch!"
"Matthew stop bothering your sister!" Their dad scolded him from the patio and I could see him frowning.
"Is he always like that?"
"Yes. Really tall, but childish" Somin told me and got into the car with me.

Timeskip....
Somin's POV....
Jisoo unnie and I got to the boutique where Jiwoo ordered the dress and I tried it on.
"Unnie, I'm done" I called out to her from the dressing room so she could come see the dress.
"Okay, I'm coming" I heard her say and she came in soon after.
"So.. how do I look?" I asked because she looked frozen to the spot. "Is it bad?"
"No, it's not. You just... it's absolutely stunning Somin.. I'm sure Jiwoo would love it, she's really lucky. I can't wait until everyone sees this on your wedding day" She told me sweetly before hugging me.
"Thank you unnie"
"Just make no one sees this before your wedding-- especially Matthew. He might tell Jiwoo about it" She warned me and I nodded.
After that, we got the dress packaged and decided to get lunch since Matthew might probably eat mine.. he's such a kid.
Jisoo unnie pulled up at the restuarant and I nearly choked on thin air when I saw Jiwoo, Lisa and Rosé going into the restuarant.
"Somin? Let's go. I'm really hungry"
"I.. Jiwoo--"
"Can wait for you. Let's go" She said and dragged me out of the car then locked it with the remote control.
We got into the restuarant but she made me crouch behind a table.
"Somin, they're here!"
"I tried to tell you unnie!"
"Okay, what do we do now?" She asked me, glancing at Rosé who was taking a look at the menu.
"You're the older one" I pointed out.
"Okay, I've decided. I'm really hungry and the next restaurant is really far, so, we've got to have lunch here" She explained with animatic gestures.
"But Jiwoo.. she'll ask me about my dress" "That's why we have to be smooth, so they don't notice us" She told me and I nodded so we sneaked to a table and grabbed the fortunately large menus so could hide our faces behind them, just like in the movies.
The waiter cane to us and we had to point at what we wanted to avoid speaking.
He gave us weird looks but left with our orders anyway.
"Here's your chicken à la King and your side meal of chicken fingers" The waiter said and I looked at her in horror.

How could she eat all that?

I just ordered a korean barbecue (bulgogi). I guess she's really hungry.

Rosé's POV....
"Here's your chicken à la King and your side meal of chicken fingers" My eyes widened and I stopped eating mid bite.
Lisa wasn't even eating but she topped playing on her phone and looked up.
Jiwoo was about to take some of my salad with her fork but she froze with a look of horror.

Only Jisoo could eat that... no one else could.. no...

Is Jisoo really here?
We all stood up at once and walked to the table but the girls sitting there covered their faces with the menus.
I guess they're really shy.
"Unnie it's real.. Jisoo unnie has a competitor" Lisa pointed at the food and I nudged her.
"Stop that, it's not nice" I scolded her and she shrugged but Jiwoo was looking at the other girl intently.
"Excuse me Miss, uhm.. are you planning on eating all that?" I asked the girl with the.. chickens?
She just nodded her head.
I noticed the slight curl in her hair and she was having trouble keeping her feet still.
Jisoo does that when she's extremely nervous.
I took the menu away from her and btought my face in front of hers and she covered her mouth with her hands.
"You?"
"Somin?" Jiwoo called, also pulling the menu away and Somin hid her ring finger under the table.
"I knew something was fishy. Who else eats chicken like that?" Lisa asked and sat next to Jisoo, feasting on her chicken fingers without permission.