𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐔 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

i sniff, leaning against killua. "why'd you memorise that?" i ask between small tears. 

i'm not the only one crying, though. whaley bailey is full on sobbing. "i just finished that episode, why'd you have to make me relive it?"

"aww!" we all jump onto whaley bailey, hugging her as she cries. 

"get off of me!"

"never!" we shout. 

-

"bye - why are there so many timeskips in your diary, tori?" i ask, sitting next to her as she sips hot cocoa. 

she shrugs. "how am i supposed to know? but i'm pretty sure i only write in here five times. at least, in this scene, i do. apparently, all the papers were ripped out."

i purse my lips. "so basically, you got tired of writing." 

 tori shoves me off the couch and looks around innocently, whistling. "stop exposing me!" she whispers through her teeth. 

"then don't push me off the couch!" i whisper right back. 

"please - you're so childish, mrs. yamada," astyrian laughs. "you're saying you wrote this diary, right? you were just giving the prompts you needed?"

"yep. and i'll take that as a compliment, astyrian. it is, right?"

he gulps and nods quickly before scurrying behind me and hiding. 

i sigh. "she can still see you, ash."

"shut the fuck up, no she can't."

"no, i can't." tori grins in my direction and i roll my eyes. 

my panic attack ends with me falling asleep in shalnark's bed.

"and cut!" bailey exclaims. "shalnark, y/n - you can get up now, if you'd like."

shalnark bounds up and heads right for the doughnuts he had bought earlier. 

HOUR TIMESKIP - THIRD POV

"hey, has anyone seen killua and y/n?" alluka asks, a piece of pizza in her hand. "they never miss up on free food, especially pizza and soda. it's sprite, for gods sake." 

"treasure hunt!" colette announces, smiling brightly. everyone smiles back at her. "whoever finds them first wins!" she claps her hands excitedly, then starts waddling off to hiding spots. 

everyone agrees, and goes looking for them. 

soon, the groupchat dings. 

whaley bailey 🌼🐋

y'all i found them 😩

ugh, they're so cute

come to where we 
were filming

nowwwwwwww

hot-ass girl 👅

coming 

who changed my name

killua - stealer 🙄

y/n changed all of them

i liked my name earlier better.
ashtyrian is better than killua
stealer

hot-ass girl 👅

speak for yourself machi was
boring

hot-ass girl 👅 is a good name

y/n just speaking facts

killua - stealer 🙄

stfu

at the bed, everyone crowds. 

"shh!"

"you're to loud!"

"don't step on my foot!" 

"shut the hell up."

"suddenly i don't know anyone here."

"be quiet!"

"shut up!"

they all hit each other, trying to take a peek of y/n and killua, who are sleeping together in the bed. 

"my heart," bailey yells. 

"shut up, everyone." killua opens an eye. "you're going to wake up y/n."

as a whole, everyone stiffens, then runs away.

killua smiles softly, then hugs you tighter to him. you move a little, then turn around and hug him, your nose brushing over where his heart is supposed to be. he smiles again, and then puts his chin on your head and falls asleep once more. 

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

sorry, this was rlly
short, but i know 
i was going to forget
it, so i wrote it down
and published it for 
you :)

have a good day /
night, loves <33

word count : 1124