Trashed Dorms

Jordan and I grabbed our books and met with Sydney and Rachel outside. They were sitting by the tree by the gates of the forest that we always used to sit by for the first year we came to this school.
" Dude there they are," I said.
We walked over by them as Rachel said," So how'd it go?" While laughing.
" Detentions for a week," we said.
" Oh, sorry," she said.
" Yeah, me too..." Jordan said laughing.
As we walked back I swear I almost saw something moving in the woods.

It was almost time for class so we walked through the doors to our dorms so we could get our books. The doors on our room was slightly opened and there was dents in the doors. Jordan and I walked slowly into our room with Rachel and Sydney behind us. As we walked in I grabbed my Louisville Slugger baseball bat by the door. The room was trashed. There was books, papers, clothes, etc. all around our dorm.

" What happened?!" Said Sydney.
" It was clean before we came..." I said.

Jordan's bed sheets were pulled back as we looked around the room for anybody.

" This is crazy..." I said.

Rachel's POV

They left the room as I stayed behind to look around. Maybe whoever did this left a clue....

Bo stayed with me in case anything happened. The room looked the same but I thought I should look again. I stepped to the closet and opened the doors. The carpet had tears around it as I said," Bo, come here!"

" Yeah?" He said looking a little worried.

" I think I found something..."