•Finding Madison•

Start from the beginning

Zack never attended any of my parties ever since he moved here.
I looked up at the staircase where Madison was using the bathroom and sighed

Is Zack here to see Madison?

"What's he doing here?" Kylie asked

"That's a stupid question Kylie, it's my party, that's why he's here" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door before Madison showed up

I opened the door and Zack stood in front, ready to press the buzzer

"What are you doing here?" I asked

Zack's ocean eyes looked into mine which made me slightly melt.

Zack put minimal effort to look good but he still did. The black skinny jeans and grey t-shirt was so simple yet he looked like a model as he stood with his hands shoved in his pockets

"For the party" Zack walked past me, entering my house without permission.

Who does he think he is?

"You never come to my parties" I pointed out

"Well now I'm here" Zack replied simply "do you have drinks?" He asked

"They're in the kitchen, help yourself" I walked away and headed towards Candice and Kylie.

Madison emerged from the bathroom, walking awkwardly with the wedges I gave her, and I instantly knew her legs would ache in a couple of hours.

"Woah, there's a lot of people here" Madison took the crowd in, her eyes large with awe.

"What? You never been to a party?" I asked her with a smirk on my face

"I have but not like this" Madison replied and that was enough to dismiss the conversation

I told Kylie to introduce Madison to everyone and most importantly, the guys.

If Madison doesn't have a date by Friday, Zack will find out I lied to him and this will prove a lot about me.

I was desperate.

Candice and I started taking shots together and laughing at Madison and Kylie as they socialized with everyone while Kylie looked to be defeated by the lack of progress she was doing.

"10 bucks she won't find a date" Candice laughed drunkenly

"20 bucks" I laughed back before we took 3 more shots of tequila.

I was already drunk at this point and needed everyone to go out.

Whenever I was drunk, the only thing I wanted was to be alone and watch chick flicks but I couldn't do that now.

Kylie hasn't come back with any good news and I was starting to feel a little frustrated.

How hard is it to find a date? It's not like Madison was an ogre.

My eyes searched for Madison and Kylie but later focused on the legs walking up the stairs which everyone knew was off limits!

We had a bathroom downstairs to avoid people going up and thinking they can make out in any of the rooms.

I followed the legs, pushing past the drunken girls swaying their hips to the music and occasionally jabbing some people with my shoulder to make space for me to move.

I walked up the stairs and started opening every room but I couldn't find anyone.

I was confused, did I see someone walk up, or was I drunk?

I started laughing hysterically at this thought and suddenly a door opened from my bedroom which startled me.

"Oh my god, I'll kill you!" I squealed at the guy, who happened to be Zack.