Chapter 30 - Office

Start from the beginning

Song Yu was focused on Gao Feng, ignoring the commotion around them. His tone was very disdainful, "Will you guys attack together, or are you going to come up one by one." After speaking, he tilted his head and asked Xie Sui, "How long until the class is over?"

Xie Sui raised his wrist out of habit to look at his watch, but soon realized that he'd been reborn. He put his hand down and laughed, "There's about 20 minutes left."

Song Yu frowned, "20 minutes?" He still wanted to study. After thinking about it, he said to Gao Feng, "Forget it. Come up all together and don't waste time. Hurry up, I still have to go back and memorize poetry."

Gao Feng was really angered into laughter by his arrogance. He cracked his knuckles, then rotated his head, "Little brother, don't say such things too early. Otherwise, when you lose face completely, you won't have anything left for the three years of high school. Just me alone is enough to deal with you."

Song Yu sneered, "Heh."

His eyebrows were sharp and they now held a touch of mockery, making them more willful and arrogant.

Gao Feng was instantly enraged. He stepped forward, his hand moving fiercely as he aimed a punch at Song Yu's head. In that instant, however, Song Yu directly grabbed his wrist, simultaneously picking up the basketball in Xie Sui's grasp with his hand and smashing it into his face. His movements were neat and precise, and incredibly handsome.

"Wu––" Gao Feng let out a dull grunt.

Stunned.

Not only him; the onlookers were also shocked.

Song Yu's expression was cold, "Using balls to smash people isn't a good habit. Son, do you remember now?"

Gao Feng's eyes suddenly grew wide!

He was incredulous.

How could this weakling be so strong.

"Woaaaaaaah!"

And there were shrill screams from the sides!

The girls blushed and quietly took out their cell phones to start recording. Generally speaking, they wouldn't watch this kind of bad fighting scene and would retreat three feet away.

But there was no helping it today. Today's main character was too damned handsome!

It wasn't just Song Yu. Xie Sui alone was already worth them pulling out their cell phones for the entire class.

Gao Feng's face grew red. He slapped away the basketball with his other hand and roared, "Laozi looked down on you just now! Come! We're going to duke it out today!"

The atmosphere was poised for war, tense and hovering on a knife edge. It was like they would start fighting any second.

It was just that this fight never started.

After all, there were so many people on the playgrounds. Some of the well behaved students wouldn't just watch as a fight broke out and had gone to call over the teacher.

"Beep––!!"

The PE teacher blew his whistle as he ran over.

"You students over there! What class are you from! Why aren't you attending class properly and trying to have a fight in front of me instead?"

All the students who'd been very excited watching the show, "......"

Teacher, why was your timing so unlucky?

Gao Feng's expression changed as soon as he saw the teacher. He didn't try to keep the ball and tried to run off with his little brothers.

However, the PE teacher strode over with big steps and blocked him, catching him by the collar and gnashing his teeth, "Since you like making trouble and fighting so much, hit me instead!"