One miserable day

"Close the fucking door Jared" 

"Don't you dare speak that way to your father, Sharone ".

  NO .Thats not it. I need some space. I dashed out of my room, way past my asshole step-dad in this state, the stink of the house, the memories.. all the memories. Gotta get some air. I closed the main door behind me. The place outside was not much better than my house. Crusty houses surrounded me, everyone here is poor or sick. Most times, its both. The worst part is that.. I am one of the lucky ones. Its always been a weird street, ugly houses stood side by side with worse trailers, graffitied walls, legions of drunks, pushers, beggars. There used to be a church once, a long time back but like most good things, its too far gone. I dont think being in this place would do me much good either, I need to get a lot farther away. So i started walking, with no particular direction in mind just knowing that i need to be rid of all this filth. Now. 

It wasn't too longer after, my phone started ringing. It was Hayley. "Whassup beeotch!". She never left 2004, but I was happy to hear a voice that didnt scream at me. "heyy", i whispered back, without the slightest bit of excitement. "Ok wow. You're gonna sound so much better when you hear this.... The Jocks are throwing a party!! So... hot guys, beer, aaanndd.... Jacob invited us! So no matter what, I'm taking you with me. "This was another little 'favor' I had to do, but since my other option is to wander aimlessly and see my ugly step-douche.... and Jacob is pretty hot, not gonna lie. "Yes Ma'am. Captain Sharone reporting for duty".

Ugh. Its almost seven, and that little bitch wasn't here yet.  I was sitting on the sidewalk, where a dog was pissing on the remains of a meth addict. Life was hard in the hood. I gotta leave before the crows come in. I was about to pick my phone and tell Hayley that i was ditching her when i heard that... amazing Humvee of hers. "Hop in babe!!", she screamed and glanced over to look at the addict. "Ugh. Why don't you leave this place?". "Would if i could" and got into the car. Was always jealous of this ride, I thought as she tore through the streets. I guess Beverly girls do have it lucky. 

We got to the party in a matter of minutes and were greeted to a beautiful sight. Dozens of Jocks, buttchugging, shirtless. We stepped out of the car and came eye to eye with Jacob. Oh my!