Chapter 15

**

"Lenny, prepare the private jet, I'm going back to the Philippines"

"Yes sir" she politely replied and bowed after she went outside.

</sigh* this'll be troublesome/>

"..."

"Mom! Mom! You look so cool in that dress!"-the twins said in unison

"Hmm... you think so?" Today is my wedding day, my twins are so excited, I'm so happy, that our family will be whole again.

"Hey, INISA" oh, Vennie finally came.

"Hey Vennie" I smiled widely.

"Omg! Congrats!" She ran towards me and hugged me. Oh Vennie, I really thanked her for giving me advice. And thanks to her, my family is whole again.

"Thanks Vennie, by the way, you really look gorgeous in that blue gown"

"Well thanks I guess? But, would you look at that, your so eye catching and eye popping Inisa,  by the way, look at these two little cuties of yours" she crouched and pinched HERVION and HIONE's cheeks.

"Speaking of which, where is Herias and Hori?" I asked Vennie.

She stood up and said.

"Sigh* they're at it again but,they're waiting in the church now. Oh and I'm also gonna take these two in the church first, I'll be waiting for you bride"-Vennie. I'm really glad I have a friend as good as her.

"Thank you bridesmaid. Hervion, Hione, you should go with aunt Vennie okay? Wait for me at the church" I said.

Vennie left followed by the two.

Hooh! You can do this Inisa, breath in-- breath out--- hoooh* let's go.

"..."
**

"The bride has entered"-

After the bridesmaid Vennie.

Sounds of church bells*

Claps*

Sounds of music*

**

After the ceremony-

"Woooh!! Whistle*"

Sound of claps*

**

After event-

"Ready everyone, I'm gonna throw the bouquet okay?" She said-

"Kyaa-/that's mine!/ oh got it!"

"Well, I got it?" Akira/Vennie.

Everyone turned their heads and looked at Vennie.

"Well, anyway, congrats Inisa" approached her at nakipag beso.

Nilapitan nya rin ang groom na si Zed at nag congratulate.

**
"..."

"Haah! Finally- snooze*" fell asleep?

Hori too is asleep, I should sleep myself.

...

"How dare you hide our child from me?"

"Mommy,I thought that we didn't have a daddy" the twins said in unison.

"N-no, I didn't mean that- I-I just"

"Sigh* I'm so disappointed in you Akira"-dad

"M-mom? Tita Meria?"

"Meria, let's go"-mom

"No- wait! Don't leave!"

No! Wag---

"Huff* huff* huh? Herias? Hori?" I thought they left me. I was so scared.

Damn this st*pid nightmare, sigh*

Tinignan ko ang dalawa at ngumite, hindi ko talaga alam kung anong gagawin ko kapag nawala tong dalwa...

"..."

**

"What? Mom! I can't marry another girl! I still need to find Akira!" This is so troublesome, I need to find Akira first.

"Son, you need to, this is also for the alliance, you need a strong support" -mom

"Sigh* fine, damn this! After I marry that girl and finish my plans, I'll divorce her!"

"Are you sure?"-mom

"Yes" I replied shortly.

I left after that.

After I divorce the girl, I'll marry Akira.
***

Don't forget to vote~
ଘ(੭ ᐛ )━☆゚.*・。゚phew*phew*☆☆☆☆....