Chapter - 7{Hana: My first Human friend}

ابدأ من البداية

"Ok"

She replied shortly.

"So, how much do I have to pay,"

I asked her.

"One gold and two silver coins,"

She said to me, I nodded slightly and give her two gold coins.

"You can take the rest because I love the cake!! "

I said to her in my usual enthusiastic way.

"Thank you very much,"

She said with a small smile while bowing slightly.

"You're welcome"

After saying this, I leave the store and started to fly toward the top of the mountain as fast as I can because I want to eat this cake with Veldanava. Why? Well, now he is one of my closest friends.

We become great friends because we both love to fight and prank. He is a very good friend, but the only problem is he treated me like a child and I'm not a child, I already told him many times not to treat me like a child, but he didn't listen to me in this matter.

After flying for three minutes I reach the top of the mountain where I saw Veldanava flying like a child, Really and he says that I'm a child. Well, let's do a prank with him because last time when I'm sleeping, Yes!! You hear me right, I just have to set my consciousness to the lowest and I'm able to sleep, I tell this to Veldanava and he agrees to sleep, when we both sleep, he woke up earlier than me and throws a lot of water in my face to wake me up.

Now it's time for revenge, I know he already senses me, but I have a plane.

I started «Thought acceleration» to the maximum and teleport in front of him, I grip his hand quickly he didn't expect me to teleport in front of him, so he was caught off guard and the I threw him in the lake.

"Hahahaha, this is my revenge for throwing water in my face while I was sleeping,"

I said to him while laughing, he looked at me with a sharp glare, but I didn't flinch a bit, because I know he is just trying to scare me.

"Hey!! If you want to eat the cake, so come here fast or I will eat the cake alone"

I shouted towards him because he started to swim in the lake to show me, that he didn't bother a little. After all, I threw him in the lake but I know he is pissed.

"Cake!! What is a cake? I didn't hear about this thing and I don't need to eat anything because I'm a magical creature,"

He said to me confused, but I can hear a little arrogance in his voice, just because he didn't need food to live.

"Well, come here, I want you to taste this Cake this cake tastes great," I said to him.

Now if you don't notice this, I already have a skill for teleportation, but I prefer flying because flying at high speed is too much fun.

When Veldanava comes close to me, I gave him a cake to eat. First, he only takes a small bite, but after that, he started to eat like a little kid at full speed, I only watch him in amusement. He has a big smile on his face, after eating the whole cake, he looked toward me to ask me if I have more but I negatively shook my head.

"I only have one left and it is for me, "

I said to him.

"What!! Please give me, give me"

He said to me like a kid asking to buy his favorite toy.

"So, now tell me who is acting like a child,"

I asked him with a smirk, he always treated me like a little girl, now is my turn.

"Hmm, Who is acting like a child, I only ask you to give me the half cake,"

He said while crossing his arm to his chest and tilting his head to the left.

"Hahaha!! Ok, ok nobody acting like a child here,"

I said to him otherwise he will shake the whole mountain and I don't want that to happen.

After eating the other cake with Veldanava, I decided to practice so we have a battle for straight three days, actually, he only defend himself from my attack otherwise the battle didn't even last for three minutes let alone three days.

Well, we will talk about this another day because today I'm visiting Hana. After coming here for the first time I become a fan of this place, the cake is great, and the sweet is the best in the entire kingdom. I visited this place many times nearly after every two or three days, Hana and me we became fast friends because she is just like my friend 'Akeno.'

"Hello!! Hana, how are you doing? "

I asked her with a huge smile on my face, the moment I saw her I run towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"I'm doing fine Rimuru,"

She said to me sweetly, while returning the hug. Sometimes I think she is sweeter than the candy she makes.

"So what are you going to make today,"

I asked her, with stars in my eyes and drool dripping from the corner of my mouth.

"Today I'm making a strawberry-flavored cake and some candy," She said to me.

"You need help," I asked her.

"Well, actually, yes can you please find some honey for me, you are also an adventurer. Right!! "

She said to me. Well, if you don't know, I join the adventurer guild some days later, after coming here for the first time so anybody didn't get suspicious of me.

I'm also an 'A rank' adventurer like Hana. In this world, you can become an 'A rank' adventurer if you have enough power and fighting experience. So I directly, become an 'A rank' adventurer.

When Hana hears that I'm an (A rank) adventurer, she spits the juice that she was drinking.

Hana and me we are the strongest adventurer in this city, not even the guild master dared to provoke me and Hana. Hana and, I both didn't take many quests, Hana, because she is busy with the bakery. As for me, I didn't need much money only for sweets and food. So most of the time I spend while fighting with Veldanava and when I visit Hana helping Hana.

"Ok, or anything else I can help you with," I asked her.

"No, this is more than enough," She said to me.

"How much honey do you need," I asked her.

"Four bottles,"

She said while giving me four bottles. I took the bottle and put them into my stomach and leave the store to find honey.

'Let's visit the Queen.' I thought in my mind and start walking towards the forest.