𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

" kiss it, kiss it, better, "__________

__________

" picture perfect, am i right? "__________

__________

𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: alexa zara taylor
𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: alex
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: female
𝐚𝐠𝐞: 24
𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: straight

𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: alexa zara taylor𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: alex𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: female 𝐚𝐠𝐞: 24𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: straight

" i just want to feel appreciated, even though i'm still learning this whole acting thing. "
__________

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: she's picky with almost everything: her food, clothing, hair. you name it, she's probably picky about it. she tries not to be rude though, even if she comes off as such. she's nice to those who she's friends with, but the second someone gets creepy or rude, she puts up her walls and gets defensive; she's not afraid to tell someone off. she's a softie though and she's not afraid to show it; she has a good balance of both being tough and soft. she's determined and loyal, and you can trust her with anything. she's a little socially awkward, but after you get past that stage she's fine.
𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝: she grew up in a small town in kentucky, so moving all the way to the other side was a culture shock for her. it took her a while to get used to the time change, but after she settled in, she lived it in california. when she was 18, she and her brother got into a really bad car accident. she was left with a broken back (minimal damage to spinal cord) and some bruising, but her brother didn't make it. she was torn up about it and wrestled with it for weeks. during that time, she was accepted into marvel as an actress, and even though it was a horrible time, it would start her on an amazing journey.
𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: quintessa swindell
𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 5 foot 5 inches
𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞: curvy, toned muscles; fit
𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐬: defending herself, comforting others, self-defense
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬: flexibility, gets distracted easily

 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦: quintessa swindell 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 5 foot 5 inches 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞: curvy, toned muscles; fit 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐬: defending herself, comforting others, self-defense𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬: flexibility, gets distracted easily

" can you imagine another me? i don't think the universe could either. that's why ben's dead. "
__________

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲:
- cole taylor (father, alive)
- loretta taylor (mother, alive)
- benjamin taylor (twin brother, deceased)
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬: chris evans, chris hemsworth, scarlet johansson, sebastian stan, zendaya, tom holland
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: tom holland
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐢: they're best friends. she and tom clicked the second they met each other on the civil war set.