"You okay Harry?" she asks me. Taking another sip from her tea.

"Yeah yeah" I breathe out "just a rough night. Just a little tired is all, sorry"

"Did you when your game?" she asks. I forget she knows so much about me sometimes.

"Yeah we we did actually, played really well. Got the grand finals in two weeks" I informed her.

"That's really good Harry, congratulations!" She's always been so supportive, she literally sees the absolute beauty and good in everyone around her, I guess that's what drew me to her that night.

"Was Willow excited to see you?" she asks.

I let my hand down from my nose and look at her with a smile. Just hearing Willow's name bring such joy to me. I love that little girl so much it's insane.

"Yeah she was jumped on me like a little koala." I chuckle, remembering how her tiny body jumped off the bed and straight into my arms.

"She's always happy to see you Harry. You have to try and come round more." I know she wasn't trying to guilt trip me but it sure did hit hard.

"Yeah I know, I get here as often as I can." I admit, I probably would be able to come around more, but life just gets in the way sometimes, especially when its a whole side of you that no-one knows about.

Also makes it hard when you have a daughter and the one person who means just as much to you in the world doesn't know about her.

Three years ago, before Lou and I got together, Kasey and I met at a party. Obviously one thing led to another and a couple of weeks later she told me we were going to be expecting a child.

Both Kasey and I weren't ready for a baby, nor were we ready for a relationship together. But there was no way Kasey was gonna abort that child. So there were, two 16-year-olds with a child on the way together.

Kaseys mother was actually fantastic about the whole thing. Given that may have been because she gave birth to Kasey at the same age so she understood the situation. But she's been there to help Kasey ever since.

Kasey never pressured me to be there 100% of the time, knowing that her and I weren't going to work together in a relationship sense. But she's always let me have access to Willow whenever I wanted.

In the beginning, I admit, I wasn't around as much as I should've been. I was scared to admit that if I let myself get attached to Willow, it would change everything. Wreck my future plans. When the truth of it is, is that as long as Willow's in the picture my future looks as bright as ever.

"I know. Soon as finals are done, I'm not going to college or anything you know, that's not me, I'll be able to spend a lot more time with her. How are your studies going?" I ask her.

Since giving birth to Willow, Kasey has been doing her studies at home.

She's been able to keep up perfect grades, whilst raising a child on her own. I really had to hand it to her, she was amazing woman. Perfect mother for Willow. We were both lucky to have her in our lives.

"Yeah good, got a big assessment due, need to get done though, it's due tomorrow and I haven't been able to get started. Hoping to go to smash it out tomorrow and get it submitted by midnight tomorrow." I could see that she was trying to sound like she had it all together for me, but I could hear the strain in her voice.

"Did you want me to have Willow for the day?" As the word slipped out of my mouth, I couldn't even comprehend them. I never had Willow on my own before, I don't know what urged me to insist I took her. The look of shock on her face mirrored that on mine.

We both couldn't believe the question I just asked. But her shock wasn't one of surprise she almost looked pleased. "I think Willow would love that Harry."

Nerves quickly said in about what I was about to do.

Willow was older now, she would be three at the end of this year. Not like taking care of a newborn. And she was already toilet trained so I wouldn't have to worry about doing any of that business. But also just the plain idea of having to look after her for an extended period time, that wasn't just playing with her in a bedroom, kind of freaked me out a little bit.

But I had to for Kasey. I also owed to Willow to at least try. You could say I owed it to myself as well.

"How's things with Louis?" She asks.

Although romantically it never worked out between us, you know it never stopped us from being the closest friends.

She was a great person and even better when it came to relationship advice.

"He's okay. He's at Niall's at the moment for the after party. I wasn't really in the partying mood, thought I'd pop over and say hi to you both." I admit to her.

She knew that my relationship with Louis was a confusing one. She knew I loved him, everyone knew I loved him, we never try to keep our relationship a secret. But I don't know what it was that didn't allow me to completely settle into the idea of a relationship with Louis.

Not your typical boy meets boy fall in love type scenario. I crave dominance. I crave him being submissive.

Was more of a cat and mouse type relationship we had going on rather than a partnership.

Kasey always said it was because I had such a poor relationship with my parents, I don't know how to feel that bond that closeness. That throughout school, I branded myself as a playboy, excepting attention from both male and female through the entirety of school.

Wasn't til Louis that I focus my attention in on one person. I never cheated on him, that was never an issue, but I could never allow myself to admit that I was whipped by him completely. Probably even hadn't admitted it to myself to be fair.

"You know we're always happy to see you Harry. You're welcome here any time. Have you told Louis yet, about Willow?" She asks. I think she knew the answer and it wasn't really a question to get an answer out of. I think it was her way of me asking myself the question as to whether it was time to tell him or not.

I don't know why I never told him, I don't know why I never told anyone. My parents didn't even know they had a grandchild. To be fair, I think I forgot they had a son majority of the time too.

I shake my head at her and bite down on my bottom lip "No he doesn't."

"You know Harry, I think Louis would absolutely love Willow. And I think Willow would love him. And his sisters and Willow would get along so well. You know I don't have a problem with you telling him, right? I know the relationship between the three of us could get a little bit complicated but as long as Louis with you, he's part of this family too. And you are always part of this family Harry."

I don't really answer her I don't know why, no real reason in particular but I guess it's because I didn't know what to say back.

Kasey was such a genuine soul, so soft and so beautiful, she always knew how to make me feel better. Seem like she knew me better than I knew myself most days.

"I'll come round about 9 o'clock in the morning to collect Willow. Take it to the park or something." I inform her as I get up and collect my jacket, slinging it around my shoulders and darting my arms through the sleeves.

"Sounds good Harry. I'll make sure I've got a bag of all of her she'll be so excited when I tell her."

^^ Kasey ^^

^^ Kasey ^^