Chapter 10: Finally

Start from the beginning

Shit, Kageyama thought for about the fiftieth time. He was having a hard time resisting. He had waited for this, wanted it desperately almost from the first time he saw the tangerine. And now, this cute and perfect guy was offering himself to him, and damn it, Kageyama had to decline. Life fucking sucks sometimes, he thought, gently pushing the redhead away.

"Hinata, I can't let you do this. You will regret it."

"Kageyama, listen to me," Hinata said confidently. "I will not regret this. I've never wanted anything so bad. I won't think less of you. I won't ask you for anything more, but tonight, please. I need you. Please – don't say no. Please, Tobio." Hinata whispered the last and what little self-control Kageyama had thus far preserved crumpled under those pleas and the caress of his given name on those kissable lips.

Hinata must have seen the acceptance in Kageyama's eyes because he smirked slightly and bent down to kiss him again, and this time the black-haired boy responded. With one hand behind his neck and the other on his ass, Kageyama drew Hinata closer. He was encouraged by the smaller boy's reaction and began to run his hands across his face and through his hair. So soft.

Kageyama broke the kiss and shifted his attention to the tangerine's neck. He soon found a sensitive spot that made Hinata gasp, and Kags smiled with satisfaction as he planted kisses and love bites along Hinata's collarbone. He worked his hands under the redhead's t-shirt because he wanted, no he needed, to feel skin right now.

Hinata had his head thrown back and was grinding slightly on Kageyama, relishing in the sensations that were assaulting his body. Kageyama worked his way back up to Hinata's mouth, kissing him hard and quick on the lips, and then lifted him off his lap. Hinata's eyes flew open in protest, but Kageyama stood up and grabbed his hand, saying only, "Bedroom."

Hinata nodded with understanding and led Kageyama to his bedroom at the back of the apartment. At the foot of the bed, Hinata turned to face him, and looking up into those deep blue eyes, he went to him with more urgency now, needing to touch and feel everything. The kiss was hot and deep and urgent, and Hinata's heart was pounding in his chest and his breath growing ragged as their hands roamed each other's arms and shoulders and backs.

Kageyama broke the kiss only for a second to grab at Hinata's t-shirt and drag it over the tangerine's head, exposing his small but toned chest. Hinata was impatient to return the favor, and quickly moved his hands to pull Kageyama's shirt from the waistband of his jeans and up and over the raven's head. Oh, God, so beautiful. For a split second, they just looked at each other but then they melted together again, both groaning at the intimacy and heat of the skin-on-skin contact. Hinata was aware of nothing but Kageyama's body pressed against his own, the softness of his lips, the trail of fire his hand was leaving as it wandered down Hinata's back, the urgency with which the taller boy grabbed his hair and held him close as if he was afraid Hinata would try to break away.

Kageyama broke the kiss reluctantly and rested his forehead against Hinata's for a second to ask the shorter boy, "Shoyo, are you sure?"

Hinata whispered back, "Yes. God yes!"

The desperation of the words shot a jolt of electricity down Kageyama's spine right to his dick. He began hungrily kissing Hinata again as he reached down to release the button of the redhead's jeans. With both hands, Kageyama roughly dragged the jeans over Hinata's hips, leaving the shorter boy looking up at him with hunger. Kageyama attacked Hinata's neck again as he moved his hands under the waistband of Hinata's boxers to squeeze that luscious ass. He groaned a little thinking about how badly he had wanted to do that. Hinata moaned lewdly and pushed his body even closer to Kageyama's, drawing a satisfied grin from the dark haired male as he pushed the redhead down on the bed, lowering himself over the half-naked boy.