Chapter 7

Third pov: America, Russia, and canada walked down the hallway creating a awkward silence. America turned to Russia looking him dead in the eye before speaking "listen here I don't like you and never will I'm doing this for my family and family only." America said still looking Russia in the eyes Russia smirked before bending down to her level "Same here princess same here" Russia said before standing up again.

Canada pov: I stood next to america looking between them I started to feel uncomfortable and walked back down the hallway again to escape the tension. When I reached the end of the hall I was expecting to only see my father and ussr but there was someone else there I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He had short dark blue hair and golden eyes the sun light made his eyes shimmer, He was soo handsome?,cute?, Pretty? How do i describe my attraction he's just so...... Perfect.

Russia pov:  "Damn you're short" I said smiling "I am not short you're just tall!" The little lady said turning her face away from me. "Soo um what do you want to do" I ask her " I don't know you love here don't you" she said glaring at me I hadn't noticed her eyes before this half yellow and half light blue.

Ame pov: He had been staring at me for more then half a minute not gonna lie when I say I got uncomfortable "Can you ummm stop please" I asked looking at the ground. " Oh sorry!, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" He said looking away from me. " I think dinner is ready let's go back... Shortie" he said walking away from me "Hey  I heard that!!" I say loudly as I walk after him.

End
I'm so sorry that this took so long I have been busy with school and such I promise the next one will be out in a bit most likely on Thursday one again I'm sorry.