Chapter 3

The next day
Rus:pov
I had just been woken up by my sister ukraine "Wake u- oh you are awake anyway go eat breakfast then get ready she coming today!"She said as she skipped.

I looked around and I saw an outfit it was nice it had a white dress shirt a red vest,black and gray tie,black dress pants,and a sliver crown that was embroidered with turquoise.

I ran down stairs as fast as I could panting when I reached the final step.

"Good morning Russia!" Said my father as he came over to me "excited?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." To be real not really I knew nothing about her other than she was a capitalist.

"Well that's good by the way Russia I wanted to give you something." Ussr said.

He reached out a blue velvet box " it's you're engagement ring from the english family" My father said as he gave me the small box.

I grabbed it and opened it slowly and looked into the box it was a nice sliver ring embroidered with a turquoise in the center How did they know? Turquoise was my birth stone.

"It's nice" i said as I slipped on the sliver ring on my ring finger.

I walked past my father as I headed to the dinning room where my brothers and sisters where eating breakfast maids and guards bowed as I walked past them.

Not going lie them bowing made me feel powerful.

I smirked as I walked past the last few.
I reached the door I could hear yelling not exactly what they where yelling about through the thick doors.

I grabbed the handle and open the door suddenly it turned quite really quick.

------------------------------
Ame: pov

I woke up covered in blankets
Someone must had covered me I assume it was nada.

I quickly realized the dress in my room it was pretty and looked like the night sky. But no matter how pretty it was I was not looking forward to wearing it.

I walked over to the mannequin with the dress I took one of my hands and grabbed the bottom. I was right it was really heavy and there where a couple layers.

The bottoms of the dress was long and reach to the floor. Where the dress ment the floor layed my sleeping casper.

"Oh sweet kitten what are you doing" I said to him as I grabbed him and held him close to my chest letting him purr.

I set casper down on a chair and walked into the closet to wear something for the morning I don't want to ruin the other dress.

In the end I decided on a short light pink off the shoulder dress with the top covered in lace,some light pink shoes with bows on the front,and gold jewelry.
(Ame's outfit)

I felt fresh coming out of the closet.
I grabbed a brush and quickly brushed my long white hair and did my makeup I did quickly because 1. It went with the out fit and 2. I didn't really didn't care about it.

(Ame make-up)

As soon as I finished I walked calmly down the hallway maids and guards slightly bowing I didn't care though I wasn't paying attention..........

Then i bumped into someone.

"Oh um I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" I looked up to see nada " it's okay ame. " Nada said in his nice calm voice.

" What are you doing down here doing over here you should be in the dinning room eating breakfast? "I asked.

" Dad asked me to get you for breakfast." My brother said with a warm smile on his face.

"Oh okay" I said as he reached out his arm I grabbed it and hooked my arm around his.

We walked all the way to the dinning room where my mother and father where waiting at the door.

"Thank you canada you can go in and finish eating breakfast" my father said. Canada let go of my arm and went Into the room behind them.

"New England we have something to give you" britain said as he gave me a black velvet box.

I opened it to see a nice gold ring with a ruby embroidered into it.

"It's your engagement ring from the Russian family"Said my mother france.

End

(I didn't know how to end it sorry 735 words)