"Ross please" You beg him, getting onto your knees on his bed so you were blocking the TV from his view.

The brunette just shakes his head at you, "Y/N/N I don't really want to"

You put your hands on his shoulders so he'd stop trying to look around you, "Please"

"Y/N/N" Ross sighs, before picking up the remote to pause Scream 2.

"Ross, come on" You beg him, and you're pleading with your eyes when you say, "I never ask you for anything and none of the other lads will do it with me"

"What so I'm your last resort?" Ross asks you with his eyebrows raised.

"No, you're the first person I've asked" You tell him honestly, "But I know that they definitely won't do it with me"

Ross shakes his head and gestures to his bedroom door, as if his mates were there, "Well go ask them"

"Ross please" You're just fully begging now, "I'll do anything"

A smirk makes its way onto the brunette's face then. He also raises his eyebrows suggestively when he asks, "Anything?"

"Almost anything" You roll your eyes.

You and Ross had been weirdly flirting with each other now and again over the past few months. You think he started doing it more when he complimented you on how you looked and when you went all shy and flustered on him, he enjoyed it.

So here you were now months down the line, probably a lot closer friends because of it too, and he was flirting with you whilst you both sat on his bed.

Ross' smirk gets impossibly bigger and you can hear the suggestive tone when he grins, "You know you want to Y/N/N"

You scoff a little, "Ross MacDonald the only way you'll get me into bed is if you somehow make me stop thinking of you as my friend"

"Kiss me then and see if it changes your mind" Ross tells you confidently, moving a little closer to you, but not so much that he made you want to retreat.

"I'm not kissing you" You shake your head, your jaw a little agape until you can control yourself a little better.

You weren't expecting him to say that of all things today. This was the most overt he'd been in his flirting with you.

Ross usually liked to do it when the other guys were around, so you would get all flustered. You thought it was in hopes that one of your other friends would notice and call you out on it and ask you why.

But there had also been lingering touches too. For example, when you hugged him he would hold you for the slightest bit longer, and other times he would find a way to innocently get his hands on you, but the subtle acts of affection would have your heart rate double in speed.

"Kiss me and I'll go as Jack Skellington with you next week" Ross tries to bargain dropping the cocky act, just hoping that you would actually kiss him.

He can tell just by the way you're looking at him that you were flustered and didn't know what to do. You more than likely didn't believe him either but he really wanted to try his luck.

Ross could also practically see the cogs whirring around in your head trying to think of a way out or an alternative to the ultimatum he just gave you. But he could see how desperate you were just a few minutes earlier.

"Don't try and think of a way around it, I just won't do it. I'll go as Jack Sparrow like I was meant to" Ross tells you and you know he's serious.

You think about it for a few seconds and you know he's not going to change his mind. So you give in, "Fine" and offer his hand to shake, as if it was a real business transaction.