Tubbo stood up, a pure look of terror on his face. I stood up, if Tubbo was up there I had to go up aswell to protect him. I glanced over at Tommy whos colour had drained from his face.

I walked up, eyes on me as I walked each step slowly, my boots tapping on the stone. I held my bow in my hand, I had done this whole time, but now I gripped it tighter.

I stood one side of Schlatt as Tubbo stood the other. It was still dead silent, before Schlatt turned back to the mic and spoke again.

"Tubbo, I am enstating you as my Secretary of State." Tubbo nodded slowly. Schlatt looked at me. "And Y/N. My dear Y/N, I am enstating you as the first Lady of L'manberg."

I swallowed and looked straight forward not meeting his gaze.
If he thought I would be on his side by making me the First Lady, he had a lot more to learn.

He started speaking into the microphone again. I leaned back slightly and looked at Tubbo, he met my look and I nodded at him. It seemed to calm him down,it wasn't the best, but it was all I could do for now.

"My first action as your new president of L'manberg... Is to revoke, the citizenship of TommyInnit and WilburSoot!" My head snapped to where they were sitting. They were now retreating backwards, Tommy was stumbling whilst Wilbur tried to pull him along faster.

I looked at Schlatt, anger glazed over my eyes. How dare he come to this place and strip the country of its founders?

"So your forcing them to run or be killed?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

He turned to face me, grinning. "And they're not going fast enough. So, I would like you to speed it up"

His eyes flickered to the bow in my hands. I kept my eyes on him As I slid an arrow on and raised it aiming towards the direction of the fleeing ex-presidents.

Schlatt let out a quite chuckle. "I want you to shoot them, Y/N, now."

I released the string of the bow, not once did I look to see where it was going, but I watched Schlatt reaction. I heard a cry from Wilbur, letting me know I hit.

I sighed before lowing my bow and looking towards my victim. Blood trailed down his leg, and he limped out of sight, helped by Tommy.

Just before they were gone, I met eyes with Wilbur. His tears threatened to fall, he was hurt by another betrayal. My betrayal.

~~~
Dream

I watched from a distance, hidden from anyone happening to be looking for me.
I watched as she released the arrow, not bothering to watch where it went.
I watched as the arrow impaled itself into Wilburs leg.
I watched Wilbur let out a cry of pain.

I watched it all unfold, but no one knew i was there.

I was glad Y/N followed Schlatts order, if not she could have been put in harms way.

I know she can protect herself, but I didn't want to see her in any state of pain or suffering.

George's words stuck in my head, even though she hated my guts now.
'I see the way you are with her'

Did I make it that obvious?

My attention was brought back to the stage as I saw Schlatt grip her arm before leaning in to whisper something in her ear. He pulled away and laughed whilst she just glared.

She rolled her eyes then grabbed Tubbos forearm pulling him away from the podium.

I followed them as they kept walking, over a hill, through a field, Y/N leading the whole way. Tubbo kept trying to ask where they were going, I wasn't totally sure Y/N knew where they were going either.

Suddenly she stopped, twirling where she stood to stare in my direction. I quickly hid behind the tree I was by, hoping she didn't see.

I held my breath, before I heard her speak loudly.

"You know, you should really use invisibility potions when spying Dream"

I sighed before walking out from behind the tree, arms up in defence.
Tubbo stood next to her, looking so very confused.

"What do you want?" She crossed her arms, tapping her foot on the ground impatiently.

"To know where you're going." I wasn't lying, but I wasn't talking the whole truth.

"No where. I had a suspicion you would be following anyway." She paused to send an apoligetic glance to Tubbo before speaking to him. "Go do what Schlatt told you too, but don't hurt them, OK?"

He nodded in response then rushed off, weaving between the trees.

I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off.

"What the hell is wrong with you Clay? Why can't you leave me alone?" She was raising her voice, probably the reason she sent Tubbo off.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt-"

"Yet you're making deals behind my back which include my safety?"

"I did it to keep you safe. You won't be safe siding with Wilbur and Tommy, you have to understand-"

"They're my friends, Clay. And do you know what I had to do today? I had to shoot them. Is that your idea of safe? Safety with some asshole who wants me to shoot people who get in the way of what he wants?" She scoffed at me. "I would rather freedom than this safety that you've agreed for me."

I couldn't say much, replies swirling round my head before I could think out what I said, I plucked the words and spluttered them out.
"You'll be thanking me when they're dead and you're not."

She looked at me in disbelief.

"I'm leaving. And this time dont follow me."

~~~

Hello

I want to be referred to as weather god as once I shouted at the wind to stop and it did.

I pray this made sense
I maybe might have forgotten the story line of what I'm writing sorry if it jumps around a bit.

1655 words