Babysitting Rowena

Author: Jowinchester13 (me)
Summary: Sam is babysitting Rowena while Cas is fetching ingredients for a spell and Dean went out.
Word count: 813
~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam is at the bunker babysitting Rowena. Dean had gone out and Cas went to gather the rest of the ingredients that the redhaired witch needed for the spell the Winchester's have her working on. They have some not all of the ingredients needed at the bunker.

Rowena sits across from Sam, her arms bound in iron shackles. The chains rattled as she flipped through a book, Sam watched her closely, never letting his eyes slip off her, even for a second, knowing what the witch was capable of. She is the mother of Crowley after all.

The redhead looks up from her book, her hazel eyes meeting Sam's. A sly smile curved on her lips, or was it a smirk. The Winchester couldn't tell. Whatever it was, it didn't look good. She was up to something. But what is it?

The witch licked her lips before saying, "You don't have to watch me every second of the day, wee boy."

"Oh really, Rowena, so you can make a break for it." Sam retorted cooly. "No."

"I can't perform magic with these blasted things around my wrists, and I can't get free," she says, picking up her arms rattling the chains. "So I'm stuck here, Samuel."

"Even so, I'm not letting my sights off you, not for a minute."

Rowena looks at Sam, biting her bottom lip. She gazes into his hazel eyes deeply, trying to figure out the moose-sized man.

Sam can feel Rowena's eyes goring into him, his cheeks and ears grow scarlet under her gaze. He would never admit it to himself, but he has feelings for the redhaired witch, ever since their first encounter.

"Is that a wee blush I see, Samuel?" Rowena asked getting up from her chair.

Sam's face goes hot and the blush becomes a violent shade of red. His heart starts throbbing in his chest as Rowena walks around the table, towards the younger hunter.

She stands over him and lays her tiny hand on Sam's cheek, he looks up into her gaze, and he can't hide the blush any longer. Rowena climbs into Sam's lap, keeping her hand on his cheek, her gaze locked on Sam's eyes.

Her face is closer now, there's no space between their bodies, Sam can feel her hot breath on his cheek, causing the skin to crinkle beneath it. Sam picks up his hands and sets each on her hips, pulling the redhead closer to him, their bodies touching.

Rowena licks her lips before leaning in and closing the gap between their lips in a heated and passionate kiss. Sam kissed her back, her lips were softer than he ever imagined they'd be and they taste like cherries. They stayed in the kiss for about 15 minutes before they broke for air.

Sam licks his lips, still tasting Rowena's cherry chapstick. Rowena smiles and gazes into Sam's eyes lovingly.

She leans into his ear, her hot breath tingling his skin. "I love you, Samuel." She whispered hotly into his ear.

"I...I love you too, Rowena." Sam said after awhile, once he got over the initial shock when he heard her confession.

Rowena pulls away to look at the moose, her moose, no one elses, a smile curving onto her lips.

Sam leans up and kisses her gentle at first but it gets deeper and more heated. Rowena leans into the kiss with a silent moan.

Then Sam did something crazy. He pulls the key to Rowena's shackles out from his pocket, and unlocks the cuffs.

Rowena took advantage of her freedom, to the pleasure of Sam. She pushed him back into the chair, holding him there.

"Stay still, my boy." She commanded him. Sam obeyed willingly.

She unbuttons the first three buttons of his flannel and starts kissing his collarbone tenderly. Quiet moans flooded from Sam's lips as she kissed his sensitive skin. She unbuttons his shirt the rest of the way, still planting kisses to his collarbone. She pushed his shirt open and he shuffles out of it as she starts trailing the kisses down his chest, leaving lovebites sparingly.

She brings her hands to his belt buckle and starts to undo it when they both here a fluttering of wings before them.

Rowena pulls away and Sam looks over her shoulder at Cas who is standing there awkwardly with the ingredients in his hands.

Rowena clambered off Sam's lap, turning towards the angel, her cheeks the color of her hair and rubbing the back of her neck from embarrassment.

"Hello, Castiel. You've got the ingredients, I see." She says naturally as if she wasn't just caught making out with Sam. "Please, set them on the table."

Sam fumbled to get his shirt on, his body trembling from pure fear. Will Cas tell Dean about this? What will Dean do if he were to find out?

A.N
Thank you for reading this oneshot. It's my first time writing something really romantic so I'm sorry if it isn't that great. I came up with this on the spot. If you have any suggestions please message me. I'm open for anything. Also if you like this imagines book and want more please say so. Message me or leave a comment.

Love, Jo💖💖