"Look, everyone I know I've been difficult to deal with...I've been cold and distant and--fxck! Remember Tata? The random boy I've been telling you since I started GGE?" he asked them because he knows everyone of them know about the strange kid who's constantly there for him whenever he's locked up inside his own made up world. 

 This time, his friends show a little interest.

 "What does it have to do with Taehyung?" Namjoon asked while Jimin suddenly shifted on his seat leaning closer to Jeongguk as if he doesn't want to miss any detail about this new boy TATA.

 "I don't know how it happened and I don't know how lucky I am in this lifetime, because hyung... Tata, it's Taehyung!" Jeongguk informed everyone.Yoongi's eyes widened while Jimin almost fell off his chair while the couple and Hoseok gasped in unison. 

 "What do you mean?" Seokjin asked.

"TATA, that random player I met in CA..He's Taehyung." Jeongguk repeats. 

 "You're KOOKIE?" Jimin suddenly blurted out with wide eyes only to cover his mouth when he realized he just slipped up. 

 "How did you know?" Jeongguk asked, now a little curious but Jimin is quick to make up an excuse.

 "Aren't you the creator of Cooky Adventure? I'm asking if you're the main character!" he said while shifting in his seat again.Jeongguk sighs and nods at him. 

"Yes." 

 "And so what if that's Taehyung?" Yoongi asked again, just wanting to make sure if his bestfriend isn't just being reckless again. He loves Jeongguk because they're already bestfriends since they're in diapers but he also grew fond of Taehyung already and he will protect the younger boy as much as he can even if that means he has to block Jeongguk.

"Yoon cant you see? Taehyung and I are meant to find each other. Why would a high school boy talk to an emo boy like me every time I'm losing control of myself? How would he accidentally dialed my number on Jimin's phone when he was drunk instead of you? How could he wake up at the same time when I was having a nightmare that evening at the hotel? How could he coincidentally be on that place on my birthday as if he was sent straight by the heaven to me? Yoon, Kim Taehyung is literally the angel who weren't scared to go down to hell just so he could save me even without him knowing he's already saving me!" Jeongguk said, his voice raspy because of the emotion he feels right at that moment. 

 Jimin who's sitting beside Yoongi keeps fidgeting already but he's trying his best to keep still while Seokjin is already in tears. 

"You really do...love him." Yoongi finally uttered when he saw the sparkling tears on Jeongguk's eyes.

 "Oh my gee, the great and almighty Jeon Jeongguk has finally fallen!" Hoseok chimes in upon hearing everything while Jin is now hiding his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck.

Everyone inside the plane gave each other a knowing look while Jeongguk is calming down himself. They're almost ready to land in Busan and he knows that a ride is already waiting for them to bring him to his angel and now that everyone believes him, he got more confident too.

All his friends look so calm except Jimin who keeps shifting on his chair. He gave the younger boy a questioning look but Jimin just smiled back awkwardly at him.

 "D-do you think your bestfriend would let me court him?" he asked with a shy smile that almost made Jimin fall off his seat again. 

 "N-not sure hyung! Uhmmmm... I actually never asked Tae what's his ideal man." Jimin hates how he stuttered when he replied but that's the best he could do when he's on a very difficult situation at the moment. Few more minutes and they finally landed.