THE BABY

***On the other part of Seoul, Taehyung finally managed to enter his apartment without being seen by his landlord. He even successfully brought some Tannie's food and few cups of ramen for himself. His little ball of fur immediately welcomes him with wagging tail & small barks.

"Tannie! Look at what I got for you." he excitedly sits on the floor so that his little baby would be able to climb on his lap already. Taehyung smiled when his baby immediately starts to lick his cheeks as if he's thanking him for the treat. The boy nuzzles him in exchange.

That night, Taehyung thanked the heaven for letting him bumped into Kim Seokjin. He also discovered that the handsome rich man gave him more than the amount he asked for his paintings. He could now pay his rent but then he remembers that his tuition fee is also due soon.

The young artist wannabe knows he needs to make a tough decision and every time he makes tough decision, there's only one person he could rely on before he would actually dive head first. He fishes out his phone from his pocket and dialed his best friend's number.

 "Jiminie!"

To make the conversation short, Taehyung informed his best friend who has a rich boyfriend that he needs to leave his apartment already because he decided to choose to pay his tuition fee. He believes that education is important for him to reach his goals and achieve his dreams.

Park Jimin who's a dance major in the same university is sad to hear that he's going to leave his beloved apartment already, but Taehyung knows that his best friend was just acting because finally he agreed to stay with him in his own apartment that is now being paid by his own boyfriend who is happen to be one of the highest paid music producer and the owner of the Genius Lab where no.1 songs in the country is being produced. In short, Park Jimin is Agust D's sugar baby!

 "I'll come pick you and Tannie first hour tomorrow Taetae! I'm so excited!"

The next morning, Jimin went to pick up his best friend and his little doggo. Good thing that Yoongi has no problem with his decision to invite Taehyung in his apartment as long as he won't cross their boundaries and won't interrupt their 'happy hour' together. Jimin explained to his boyfriend that Taehyung will move out as soon as he found a new cheaper apartment too. Taehyung thanked the couple for practically adopting him but since he's so used of taking care of himself already, he didn't stop taking two jobs in order to pay for his own bills.

It is on his second week in Jimin's apartment when he received the news from his professor about their field trip in Busan. They were given some research topics that requires them to visit places in Busan. He's already on his final year in the university so he knows he couldn't miss the field trip but he also definitely couldn't mention it to Jimin since his best friend is already feeding him every single day. He also needs to buy new materials for his upcoming projects and Tannie being sick isn't helping his situation. The vet even offered to adopt his precious doggo so he decided to transfer Tannie to a different veterinarian before he could murder the said doctor who wants to take his baby away from him.

"Why am I suffering like this when this is supposed to be a light AU?!" he murmured to himself before going home.

***It's been two weeks after Jeongguk's 30th birthday when Seokjin found his boss sitting lazily inside his office, a sight that is so rare because Jeon Jeongguk is the type of boss who doesn't stop working when he's inside his workplace. He is often seen playing and testing his newly created games or drawing his new characters.

 "Mr. Jeon, I just want to remind you about your speaking engagement at SNU tomorrow and---"

 "Jin, there's no one else here..drop it!" Jeongguk insisted when he heard Seokjin calling him with his family name again.