SMOOTH

***The next morning, Jeongguk wakes up alone on the couch. His brain immediately went into panic mode when he found Taehyung nowhere inside the room."Tae?" he called out but no one answered.He stood up & checks Tannie but he's not there neither. He starts to panic.

Jeongguk suddenly remembers everyone who left, everyone who literally walked out of his life and he starts to tremble with fear when he thought that Taehyung is also gone.He almost lose hope when a part of his brain commanded him to look for him instead of being dramatic.

He followed the sane part of his mind and went outside the room to find the younger boy. His heart is still pounding in his chest. He isn't ready to lose Taehyung. The poolside is empty, the living room too is void of life until he smelled something coming from the kitchen!

Jeongguk almost runs towards his kitchen and there he saw an angel! Kim Taehyung didn't walk out of his life because he is there, standing in the middle of his kitchen humming an unfamiliar song is no other than his angel, his Taehyung. 

 "Angel!"

 "Oh hyung you're up!"

"Angel why are you up so early?!" Jeongguk hides how worried he was because he doesn't want the young boy to think that he's dramatic.

 "Ah, hyung it's almost lunch time and Seokjin hyung called asking if you're home. He said you have an important meeting at 2PM today."

Jeongguk froze on his feet upon hearing the younger. He remembers his important meeting with an investor from US but then what caught his attention is the fact that Seokjin checked on him. He almost tear up right when he realized his friend didn't actually leave him even when he was a total ass*ole to him the previous night. 

 "Oh yes I almost forgot. Thank you for reminding me Tae." Jeongguk replied with a smile.

 "I guess I wont be able to treat you with lunch today then." the older said but Taehyung shakes his head almost immediately.

"No worries hyung. I know you have to leave that's why I already cooked lunch for us. Let's eat first before you go. Besides, I also need to go to the university today. I also have an orientation to attend." Taehyung explained while fixing their food on the table.

The two quickly ate their lunch together before they both went inside their own room to prepare for their appointments. As much as Jeongguk wants to drop Taehyung in the university, he knows he can't because of his meeting. Seokjin is already upset with him so he doesn't want to give the other another reason to get mad at him. He just reminded Taehyung that he could finally use his own car so he wouldn't need to hail a taxi again. Taehyung thanked the older and promised him that he'll drive safely. Jeongguk was about to leave when he returns to steal one last kiss from the younger who immediately melted into his arms too.

 "See you tonight baby." Jeongguk absentmindedly said before he finally left. Taehyung can't stop blushing with the nickname again because that's just the second time Jeongguk called him 'baby'.

***Jeongguk drove to his office as quick as he can but he didn't forget to drop by to a place where he usually gets something for special people. He arrived at his company building on time but to his disappointment, it's Yugyeom who's waiting for him and not Seokjin.

He still smiled and greeted everyone in the conference hall before they finally start the meeting.Meanwhile, Kim Seokjin is staring at the bouquet of flowers on his table. He doesn't need to check on the cars to know who gave it to him but still he slowly opens the card.