Epilogue

Peace reign in Ashness. Ivy,Lucy's daughter grew up to be one of the most powerful warriors in all of Ashness,Rafe still in charge of the army was doing a great job,Crystal returned to Terrasen,so did Amara and Frezyn and Eta the righteous queen ruled Ashness with her wisdom and sincerity.

Back on earth,Jackson had completed his studies and was working at a company in the United States,Aila started her own line of career and was very successful.

As for Ivy she waited and waited,she had become the CEO of her father's company,she stopped aging and she was as beautiful as ever. She would get many offers from her male colleagues and other men but she never accepted them. She knew that Jasper would never come back but she never stopped waiting,she had useless hope and she wanted to once again go back to the place where her heart truly belonged.

Time passed and things began to change both in Ashness and on earth. But the only thing that remained was Ivy's love for Jasper and her hope that one day she would be able to feel that safe,secure and protected feeling once again.

"Princess if only I could reach you once again."

A time will come when Ivy and Jasper will meet each other again if the fates allow. A time will come when Ivy would meet her niece a time will come when they would be reunited once again but until that time comes Ivy would wait until the fates allow.

Never has it been heard of before but the story of a Demon and her revenge would live on for the generations to come. For it will forever be remembered that the children of a witch,a vampire, a mermaid,a queen and a Demon set Ashness free.

"Jasper how much longer?"

They were so close to each other,barely an inch was their distance but they could not see nor hear nor touch each other. They were so close yet so far.