1998 Genius Training Camp 7

At this time, Su Luo finished eating the flaming fruit and the ice grapes. She washed her hands with Tianling water and took a silk handkerchief made of thousand-year ice silk, slowly and carefully. Wipe every finger clean.

  Then, she threw her veil away and stood up.

  With a wave of his hand, the playful Fallen Red Lotus waved its tail playfully, restored its body state, and a big fire lotus bloomed behind Su Luo.

  For a while, the burning temperature in the room dropped.

  It's just that this group of people on the ground did not lose much of the pain.

  Seeing them like this, Su Luo also felt extremely pitiful.

  Look at each of them. They looked like dogs when they first came in, but now? There was only one piece from the top and bottom of the body and the charcoal, it was dark, no skin on top and bottom of the body was intact.

  "Tsk tusk, does it hurt?" Su Luo knelt down, looked at the red-clothed girl, and poked the scorched black spot on her face.

  "Ah!!!" The

  girl in red screamed again and again in pain!

  Do you want to be so cruel? There were three bites in a row by the damn fire snake, okay? ? ?

  "You said, if you don't go to heaven, why do you just rush to hell? Do you have a special hobby and come here to find abusers?" Su Luo looked at them with a smile.

  In this battle, Su Luo didn't take any action at all, and this group of people was planted, leaving her with no chance to perform.

  "You...you..." The girl in red saw Su Luo now, just as she saw a ghost, frightened and angry.

  The newcomer came in, and she was bullied by all kinds of things. She just wanted to rob some treasures, but who would have thought that the newcomer this time is not weak at all, on the contrary, she is simply a devil! ! !

  "What's wrong with me? Does it look terrible?" Su Luo asked with a grin.

  "You are dead! Sister Wei won't let you go!" The girl in red angrily turned her face away!

  "Sister Wei? Who is that again?" Su Luo asked amusedly.

  "Sister Wei, that's the eldest sister of our end mountain! If you offend, it means you have offended Sister Wei. You just wait to see how you die! Are you afraid?" The

  red-clothed girl is still fierce and evil, but she has a strong momentum. There are some shortcomings, it seems that her words are so unconvincing.

  "Yeah, I'm afraid to die, what should I do?" Su Luo pretended to be afraid.

  "Are you afraid? Since you are afraid, don't you let me go!" The red girl's momentum skyrocketed.

  "Since this sister Wei defends you this way, let her redeem you." Su Luo stood up with a smile, and said to the black dog legs, "Go and tell the Wei of Laozi. Sister, bring over 100,000 points, otherwise, hum!"

  After speaking, Su Luo stood up, and kicked them all out without waiting for them to reflect!

  Watching her little friends being let go like a kite, the girl in red was suddenly anxious!

  "You let me go!"

  Su Luo sneered: "If you let you go, who will pay me for this mess? Little girl, you are very valuable."

  Su Luo said, patted the girl in red on the head. Then she lost her face with anger and bewilderment, and went into the inner room by herself, just like this, leaving the girl in red on the spot.

  "Damn, damn, damn!!!" The girl in red slammed angrily to the ground with one punch and one punch.

  (End of this chapter)