1992 Genius Training Camp 1

After

  placing his friends in place, Su Luo finally started to get busy with his own affairs.

  In fact, there is nothing busy about her, just the past genius training camp.

  This time, the great elder personally accompanied her to the past, which represented a certain attitude of the upper class, and the stewards in the talent training camp naturally did not dare to neglect.

  When Su Luo arrived, the manager of the genius training camp walked out quickly, and when he saw the elder, he felt flattered.

  Afterwards, he looked at Su Luo's gaze, naturally a little different.

  Jiao Su Luo handed it over to this manager Li, and the elder left with a smile.

  The genius training camp is located in the deepest part of the endless mountains.

  Inside is the training camp, while outside, the monsters are rampant, so freshmen who have just entered the genius training camp will not dare to return to the city of Purgatory unless they are brought by old students.

  The peaks surrounded by clouds and mist are huge in size.

  The mountain closest to Suluo looks the smallest, but in terms of size, it is also ten times the size of the Himalayas on earth.

  Guanshi Li took Su Luo down from mid-air, and finally stayed halfway up the mountain.

  Su Luo suddenly had a bad feeling.

  When she looked down from mid-air before, she found that the buildings on the mountain peaks in the distance were generous and exquisite, with all kinds of facilities, but the one she stayed in was...

  "The end mountain is where you will live for a long time. "Guan Shi has a kind smile on his face.

  Su Luo glanced around.

  In the flat area on the top of the mountain, a series of townhouses have been built.

  Said it is a villa, in fact, the building is very simple and simple, without even a little extra decoration.

  Compared with the buildings on the other mountain peaks that Su Luo saw just now, it is a world of difference, the difference between the White House and the beggar's den.

  Su Luo frowned: "Why is it here?"

  Su Luo didn't have much requirements for living, but the townhouse was too close to a place suitable for her practice, so Su Luo was very dissatisfied with this arrangement.

  But Guan Shi smiled.

  If it weren't for the great elder to send her here personally to promote this girl's identity, Manager Li would be reluctant to take care of the newly promoted young leader.

  However, Guanshi Li at this time patiently explained to Su Luo: "Miss Su knows something. In fact, the new student has just entered, and she wants to live here from the beginning. Some people have lived for a while, and their cultivation level has been up. So you can move out, but some people have lived here for countless years and still struggled here. So, whether you can move out or not depends on your own efforts."

  "What are the criteria for judging?" Su Luo frowned. ask.

  "Long Bang, as long as you get into the top three hundred on the Dragon List, you can move to a mountain in front. Everyone's living environment there is not disturbed within ten miles. Oh, yes, it is called the Lower Mountain."

  Guan Shi is very kind . Continue to give Suluokepu the affairs of this genius training camp.

  "Wait for the top two hundred, the living environment will be better. Every hundred li will not meet a person. The name of the mountain is called Zhongyou Mountain."

  "Step by step, until the top ten, everyone can occupy this. A mountain." Guan Shi was both envious and awed.

  Being able to reach the top ten on the Dragon List is already a very remarkable existence.

  "Therefore, before the Longbang assessment, I can only wronged Miss Su to live here for the time being." Although Li Guan was polite on the matter, he believed that Su Luo would not be able to move from here in the short term.

  (End of this chapter)