1957 Unexpected 9

So, Su Luo ran forward quickly, and in a few moments, he rushed to the top of the mountain!

  "Blood red flowers, I'm finally going to pick you up!" Su Luo's mouth raised a bright and triumphant smile.

  However, when she stretched out her hand, she discovered that

  there was a mysterious power around the blood red flower, and Su Luo couldn't reach it!

  How is this going!

  A huge question mark hung on Su Luo's forehead!

  She worked so hard to pass five levels and cut six generals, and finally climbed to the top with great pains, only to tell her that she couldn't take it off? What is this?

  Just when Su Luo almost yelled at him, she suddenly noticed that the nine petals of the blood red flower and one petal hadn't bloomed...

  Su Luo seemed to understand something in the light of the flint!

  Without thinking about it, she turned around and ran down the mountain!

  Her speed is so fast, because she doesn't even have a quarter of an hour now!

  Su Luo understood at this time.

  The reason why she could not pick the blood red flowers was because the system judged that her task had not been completed, that is, she had not killed the two puppets.

  However, she couldn't break their defense at all. How could it be easier said than done to kill them?

  With this punch, is it going to be smashed until tomorrow morning? Su Luo secretly complained in his heart.

  But soon, she thought of a wonderful way, which saves the most time and effort.

  When Su Luo ran down, the two golden monkeys were still swaying and staggering, like a tumbler.

  After standing still, Su Luo took a deep breath and directly infiltrated the golden silk monkey's mind.

  The golden silk monkey at this time was controlled by the Ecstasy Pill. It was the time when the soul power was the weakest, so it was quickly controlled by Su Luo.

  Su Luo gave orders to the two golden monkeys.

  "What is Su Luo doing?"

  "She seems to be giving orders to two golden monkeys."

  "Isn't it funny? Two golden monkeys can really listen to her?"

  "How do I feel that this thing is weird everywhere? "

  What do you think Su Luo will give to the Golden Monkey?"

  "I won't let the two puppets kill each other, right? But if that's the case, it would be very interesting."

  "You're doing daydreaming ." Dream, right? Still killing each other! If Su Luo really has this ability, how could he be chased so embarrassed before?"

  Countless people talked.

  Lu Yi looked at Tsing Yi,

  her expression very tense: "Sister, you say..." Tsing Yi's face was extremely ugly, and her voice was as cold as ice and snow accumulated for thousands of years, and she said every word: "She, it won't succeed!"

  Master, She will never succeed! Tsing Yi has this confidence.

  "Yeah!" With Tsing Yi's guarantee, Lu Yi's heart was put down a bit.

  In the light curtain, Su Luo's performance surprised many people.

  because.

  Su Luo's orders were evil, she actually ordered the two golden monkeys to give the two puppets the order to kill each other.

  "Roar!"

  "Roar!"

  A wind puppet.

  A fire puppet.

  Their original hatred value was locked on Su Luo, but at this moment, the two of them seemed to have completely forgotten Su Luo, and they were like enemies for many generations!

  Two puppets, one on the left and the other on the right, burst out with great speed in an instant, blasting forward like a bull!

  "Boom!" There was

  a loud noise!

  Two small puppets collided in an instant!

  The hitting sparks are splashing! The

  hitting

  mountain is breaking and the ground is cracking! The hitting ground shakes the mountain!

  (End of this chapter)