"Who?" Jisoo took off her earphone that was hanging on one of her ears.

"Kim Taehyung! You know, from Bangtan!" Roséanne told her.

"Who's Bangtan?" Jisoo asked, keeping her face straight with no expressions, she slightly raised one of her brows.

The three looked at each other before sighing. This isn't a new thing. Their unnie is very cold and never— let me repeat that, NEVER socialize with ANYONE in her life in this town except from them.

"You'll meet him sooner or later, Jisoo-ah." Lisa patted her friend's head. They are the only ones brave enough and allowed to do that to her. Anyone else does that? Just prepare to die in an ice cube.

That's right, this princess has powers, every member of the royal family has powers. Her power is the second strongest in the Snowflake Kingdom, after her father, the King of course. Why? Because she wants to be like her brother back then, strong and brave. She did all she can to strengthen her power, with the help of her father and her friends. In case you're wondering whether the Armies and her friends have powers too, they do. But obviously not even half as strong as Jisoo and their King.

Moving on from the girls in class, at the rooftop are the seven boys, known as the Bangtan Boys.

Not much different then the girls, they're also talking about the same thing.

"You don't like being partners with them?" Asked Seokjin.

"No." Jungkook and Jimin said in sync.

"I feel there's something going on with them, though. Especially Kim Jisoo." Yoongi stated.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked, which was answered by Yoongi with a shrug.

"What the hell was Mrs. Park thinking, putting the Ice King and Ice Queen in one group?!" Hoseok shook his head. What he said earned Taehyung's attention.

"What?" He asked coldly, complete with his cold stare. The temperature around them started to decrease.

"Yo, calm your powers down, bro!" Hoseok hit his arm.

Like the Flakes, the Royal Frosts, or members of the royal family of the Ice Frost Kingdom also has powers. Taehyung's power is also the second strongest in the kingdom after his father. Every member of Bangtan also has powers, but then again, not half as powerful as Taehyung's.

"I didn't mean literally! Don't you know that you are called the 'Ice King' and Jisoo's called the 'Ice Queen' because of how cold you two are? I mean y'all rarely talk. I don't even think anyone in school has ever heard your voice. I haven't heard her voice too." Hoseok defended himself.

Namjoon laughed and nodded, "yeah, Tae. Not 'Ice Queen' as in she's a real ice queen or something. She's all normal, just as cold as ice, that's why she's called the Ice Queen, just like you."

But that's exactly where they— and everyone thought wrong.

"Who?" Taehyung asked.

His friends weren't even surprised. They shook their heads and started explaining, "Kim Jisoo, a member of the famous cold and sassy group BB or BLACKBLUE. She's your partner for the end of semester test." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung kept his cold stare as he leaned back on the wall and slightly shrugged.

"Pft, whatever." The youngest rolled his eyes.

"We better get back to class, it'll start in five minutes." Namjoon stood up making the rest follow. They put their phones in their pockets and went down.

The hallway where they walk through were empty, not because class has already started, but because the students decided to move away from the area the boys were, just to be safe.

But that empty hallway didn't last long. Because right before the last crossroad of the hallway that leads towards their class, BB showed up from the opposite direction Bangtan was walking.

The two groups stopped right at the corner, giving a clear 3 meter gap between them—the closest they've consciously ever been.

Not one single word came out of either of their mouths, but their eyes were sending cold stares and glares to one another. Everyone watching from the field quite far from them even got chills.

Bangtan and BB are not known to have grudge or hatred towards each other, since in fact even the two leaders don't know each other. But here they are, the Ice King and his gang standing face to face with the Ice Queen and her gang.

A few minutes of cold stares and tense atmosphere, Jisoo finally decided to take a step forward, walking back to class. Coincidentally, that's the exact moment Taehyung decided to walk. They couldn't care less, the two groups kept on walking, not caring about the students gulping, seeing the two mysterious groups walking side by side.

Like true royalty, eleven students walked with confidence and dignity. But also like villains, they sent shivers down everyone's spine.

They once again stopped in front of their classroom.

Glancing at each other, once again, no words came out from the two leaders.

This atmosphere, was the most tense anyone has ever felt.

Noticing how long this might take, Yoongi decided to take over and glanced the door through the corner of his eyes, telling the girls to pass first. Jennie, Roséanne, and Lisa immediately understood, with no words or other movements for them, they started walking first inside the class, followed by Jisoo after sending cold glares at the boys.

"That's BB." Jin whispered.

"The one who has the coldest aura is your partner, Kim Jisoo." Jimin added.

No replies, he stepped in class and sat on his chair, followed by the rest, before their classmates finally went in after trying to calm themselves down.

As if nothing happened, Bangtan and BB didn't even take one second to glance at each other.

That's how the two strong teams consciously met.