Authors Note!

I actually wanted to do this later but I have been getting lots of Question about the Storyline as well as the Characters so I decided to answer them altogether. 

I hope this will suffice your questions if not, you can comment or ping me anytime .

Q) Why Michele as male lead while Anita as the female lead?

A - Like I have specified before, Michele is love of my life🖤, My celebrity crush😍 and Anita is just too cute, My favorite among Indian TV actress so I have casted them. But again, You can imagine anyone in their place, Maybe you and your crush or partner or anyone you would like to see.

Q) David is great footballer but an actor that also in a negative role?

A - David is a great footballer, There's no 2 question on it but he is also my inspiration, the reason I played football so I took him in that way and as for negative role, Please let the story progress you will get all the answers, many twist on the way ahead.

Q) There is no proper details about which college and stuff about Sophie.

A - Ahh, Yes. Actually I had to do that but later thought it will be too lengthy as also it will be off track with the storyline so I just gave a brief introduction of thing which are needed in present or future of the story. And it would have been too much of a sob story and this is romantic forbidden mafia love story.

Q) Sophie is too much of a weak girl.

A - Hey, Don't be so judgmental or rude ya! No one is born strong or brave, Its the situation or tough times that makes a person Stronger.  And that was the way she dealt life with till now but you will see how she learns to fight her way and not just survive but also live her life.

Q) When will you complete the whole story?

A - Well I started this story 2 years back but I lost the interest to continue. Now, as I have decided to continue the story and I try to update at least twice a week. I am hoping this story will wrap soon like in a month or two if we are on our routine.

Q) Please don't give a realistic ending just like 365 days but rather something romantic and typical cliché?

A - Hahaha, Don't worry this is not a biography or something like that. I like my books ending on a sweet note but I wont reveal what exactly, surely you all wont be disappointed!

Q) Will we have sequel with David's ( Mariano Di Vaio in real life ) story? If yes, Can you make Isa the lead there?

A - Hold up! I haven't decided anything about sequel. Finishing this story is on my mind first. But If I get enough response for this story once its wrapped up and most people will like a sequel, I wont disappoint any of you.

Q) Tell us about you!

A - Ohh well, I am 21 years old Indian woman. I graduated my university with Business Management degree in Finance. An avid reader and caffeine addicted. This should be enough about me 👻

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for all your love till now 😘 Keep showering the story with your love and don't forget to VOTE on the story.
I will keep this QNA round again after like 5-10 chapters more, till then fell free to post your comments and questions in comment box or ping me anytime!

I will update the next part in a day mostly, wont keep you waiting for much longer! 😉😉

Stay safe and may god bless each and everyone in the world with good health!
Take care of yourself and your loved ones!

Till then,
Rach 💋