BLAZE KNIGHTSWOOD

Blaze pov

I saw the whole family gathered in the living room.

"you should be more careful...if isn't spark had informed...we would have lost this time."

I sat right opposite to the women who said the words.

"mom, it isn't the first time...let me handle this myself... I think this is high time you need to trust me..." I gritted my teeth.

"its not about the trust..." the old man chuckled.

"we don't afford to lose our son again..."my mom dropped her eyes staring at the floor. The finely polished surface reflected her face...I could see the worries in her face. The women who always stood energetic and reflexive is dull.

Though everything goes on like a usual day, still the joy is missing. Though we did taste the victory against the Jordan's we still lost smith to them.

Smith Austin Knightswood jr , my elder one.

Two and half years before, the night we regret leaving him alone in the castle in the mid-range of Mount Elias. Smith and I are poles apart. With the gap of almost years...

Tracing our roots over 2300 years ago, we are seventh generation of guardians of fire. My mom was exceptional, her roots trailed to the arch rivals the Jordan's.

Jordan's land miners resorting in the earth since the beginning, rooted to same species as ours, they have an ability to adapt to the life they were. This gave them a upper hand over us. My mom Kamisha sierra Gauthier Knightswood.

Belonging the reign of forest, who were in allies with Jordan's. she saw my dad Aries Liam Austin Knightswood, during her teens in the Maui Islands, during his regular freight(a regular check till the boundaries  ) in his early days.

Being Gauthier, they are loyal towards their lords- Lord of Forbiddens- The Jordan's.

Her beauty trailed all over the world, supposed bride of Augustus Jordan – prince of kingdom. As every one say , the love and eternity crossed their paths, it was a love at first sight for them, then rest is the history. Fierce battle between the Jordan's and Knightswood continued for the decades. A charter of peace was signed between the prince of both lords, my father from our side and Adele the second prince of Jordan. Augustus turn against this so he was exiled to the underworld by the Jordan's for their own betterment.

Everything turned into a bed of roses when Smith was born. With a perfect amalgamation of frost and fire, his face is calm as sea and heart is deep as ocean. Every single move of his motived to the unity and wellbeing of our people and the earthlings as well. When he was a young as seven, with his idea my father natured to live a life as human beings. There we started the Knightswood industries. All the time playing with fire as if it's a ball, he opted for steal and mining's, it was easy to move around. Then hoped to allied sectors as well. Its been years since we used our powers.

Jordan's on the other hand settled themselves in the deepest of the lands under the forest. They were the rulers of other life....except humans....whom my father ruled.

When my father proposed the smith as the next lord of fire and land, we were loving it. Every one adorned it . I admired him more than a brother. He was jack of all trades, his skills were extraordinary, his instincts never failed, above all, humanity was his priority. I haven't seen him hurting some one. Holding a vibrant everlasting smile, he keeps the world around him lively.

But me Blaze Austin Knightswood, is pole opposite to him, with every move, I showed my fierce to others. I tried to etch myself in the howling fire to emerge as powerful in this world. Charisma covered my aggressiveness and my anger.