009 Boku No Hero Academia//Yokumiru Mera

Start from the beginning

"You spoil me," He said, taking his chopsticks from you. You laughed before kissing his cheek and sitting back down in front of your own meal.

"Anything for you," You said, grabbing your chopsticks and beginning to eat again.

The two of you continued the quiet conversation up until Mera finished his food; It always did take you a bit longer to finish your meals then he did his. He stood behind you and hugged your head into his chest for a moment saying,

"Thanks for the soba," Afterwards, he let go of you and returned to the office. You smiled tiredly at your bowl of soba and continued eating. When you finished you put the chopsticks in the sink and threw the microwavable bowl away before entering the office.

You leaned on his chair, listening to him work for a moment. In that time, you noted that he would constantly drift off, head nodding forward before quickly snapping up again. The clock in the room read '23:57 (11:57pm).'

"What all do you have left?" You asked, running your hands through his hair softly. He sighed at the contact before answering,

"Just finishing the write ups of the Provisional Hero Licence Exam," He rubbed his face, "For the two kids from UA, class 1-A, who didn't pass."

"Oh, Todoroki and Bakugou?" You asked, now trying to look at his screen.

"Well, would you listen to that, you actually memorized their name," Mera said sarcastically, smiling when you slapped him lightly on the arm.

"Their fighting abilities were amazing, they just need to work on their people skills and learn to work with other heros properly," You commented, resting your hands in his hair. He hummed, continuing to work. You thought for a moment before asking,

"You just have to explain that they'll be attending the Remedial Exam right? You want me to take over?" Before he could answer, you were already ushering him out of the office chair.

"Ehhh, you sure? You seem tired," Mera said, standing up from the chair allowing you to sit down.

"You look more tired. I don't mind," You said smiling, reading over what Mera had already done, "Come, sit." You said, patting your thigh. He groaned before sitting down in your lap facing you.

"Thank you so much," Mera whispered, rubbing his cheek against your own, "I owe you."

"Shhhhhh, rest," You said, pressing his face into your collar. He hummed, wrapping his arms around your waist loosely and nuzzled his face into your neck. You rested your chin on his shoulder as you began trying away at the document.

It didn't take too long for you to finish his write up of the two. During that time, Mera had passed out in your lap and was snoring quietly. After sending in the reports you closed the laptop and smiled, running your hand through Mera's cream colored hair. You kissed his temple a few times while your other hand wrapped itself around his back and waist.

Mera shifted in your lap and tightening his arms around your waist, apparently having been woken up by your affection. He kissed your cheek, then your lips, which you returned with a smile. Pulling away, you were the first to break the silence of the room.

"Work's done and sent in," You said, cupping his cheek and rubbing it with your thumb.

"Thanks," Mera whispered, kissing your palm. You chuckled lightly at the ticklish feeling before drawing your hand back and placing it on his waist.

"Okay, bed time, for both of us," You said, hugging his midsection.

He closed his eyes and groaned, pressing his face back into your collar. You laughed at his childish response before folding your arms under his bottom and standing up with him in your arms. Mera wrapped his arms around your neck and legs around your waist, clinging to you like a child would their parent.

You tired body ached as you carried Mera up the stairs. He wasn't very heavy, quite the opposite in fact, but at the same time you weren't extremely muscular. Entering the room, you exhaled in relief after dropping Mera on the bed, a sigh leaving his mouth as his body bounced briefly against the bedding.

You sat down on the floor against the bedside for a moment to catch your breath before crawling over to his dresser. You pulled out a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt before throwing them at him on the bed.

"Change," You said before heaving yourself up from the floor and going over to your dresser. You found a pair of lounge pants but cursed after not finding a comfy shirt to wear. You grabbed one of Mera's shirts that was discarded on a chair, saying,

"I'm taking this,"

Mera only hummed, still changing himself. You quickly changed, not caring if he saw, and dropped your clothes on the floor; You'd take care of them in the morning. You shuffled over to the bed before dropping face down on the blankets. You felt Mera pet your hair gently as your tired body struggled to climb up onto the mattress. You smiled into the blankets as you felt Mera pull at the shirt you were wearing, as if he was actually pulling you up onto the bed.

Once you got up, you settled under the blankets along with Mera. Mera pulled you over to him, pressing his face into your neck. You smiled gently and cupped the back of his head and neck, pulling him closer to you. Mera wrapped his arms around your waist, drawing them up to your shoulders and pressing in between your shoulder blades, then dragging them back down. At the same time he pressed a few gentle kisses to the soft skin of your neck.

You sighed at the tender display of affection, massaging his scalp while making sure not to get any ivory colored locks stuck in between your fingers.

"Thank you," Mera whispered against your neck, causing your body to shiver and face flush, "Love you."

Your chest ached as those two words left his mouth and you couldn't help the smile that graced your face.

"I love you too," You answered back, returning a kiss to his forehead, "Now, sleep."

A/N: I literary cannot tell you why I love this guy so much it just doesn't make sense.