"you owe me a favour." he states as she nods, "deal. can't wait to see you lose." she waves her fingers with a grin and walks off, swaying her hips.

"don't sway your hips, sweetheart." he shouts after her.

"what? too hot to handle?" she smirks before walking back up to the bleachers.

//

"looks like you owe me a favour, sweetheart." mike grins, walking up to el.

"looks like i do but if you don't come up with one by the end of the week, it's done. is that clear?" she asks.

"yes ma'am." he smirks as she rolls her eyes, "go shower, you smell."

"just needed to see the look on your face first." his smirks turns into a grin.

"i know, i'm pretty. now go, you smell terrible actually." she says.

he rolls his eyes, "i know that, sweetheart." he says before walking off with a wave.

"ass." she mutters under her breath before walking over to the car to join will.

"going home?" she asks.

"yeah, or do you want to go through the mcdonald's drive thru and get ice cream?" he asks.

"drive thru!" she exclaims and gets into the car happily.

"i saw you and mike, what were you guys talking about?" he asks.

"oh, we just placed a bet. i owe him a favour now." she grumbles as he chuckles.

"that sucks." he says as she nods, "yeah duh. i would have gotten him to model for my drawings if i won."

he laughs, "well that didn't work out, did it?"

"no. who knew he was actually good?" she ask.

"we all did. mike is actually really good." he says.

"well who knew?" she scoffs sarcastically.

"we knew and told you." he says as she groans.

"whatever. go to macdonalds." she mutters as he nods, "as you wish."

"good." she nods.

"we should totally do something tomorrow." he suggests, "i feel like we're always at home."

"same. it's like i'm always on my bed." she mumbles.

"you are. you're either drawing or eating marshmallows." he chuckles as she giggles quietly, "no i'm not."

"oh yes you are." he grins as he pulls into the drive thru.

"flurries?" he asks as she nods.

"hi, can i have 4 mcflurries?" he asks into the speaker.

"just wait up front." someone grumbles as they drive ahead, "someone's moody." el mumbles as they both laugh.

"i know right, i just want ice cream." will says as they reach the counter.

"here." someone hands them their flurries, "thank you!" el smiles as will drives off quickly whilst putting the ice cream down.

"shouldn't have said thank you. that dude was an ass." he says as she laughs, "it's called being polite."

"well you shouldn't be when they're not." he says.

"will?" she asks as he hums.

"if i die one day, i want a purple flower coffin." she tells him, smiling to herself.

"and why are we on the topic of death again?" he asks.

"because i've always wanted a purple coffin but i'm scared i'll forget to tell you and then it goes on and on and then i'm 60 years old on my death bed and you'll give me a ugly coffin." she explains with a small huff.

"i know you well enough to not give you an ugly coffin. i promise you it'll have flowers on it." he promises her as she smiles widely, "i always say you're the best."

"that's because i am." he grins.