Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.

Beginne am Anfang

Histoire: W-Well, that is true... But waiting patiently and doing nothing at all are different...

Neptune: She hasn't given us a ring-a-ling for years. If we try to call her, it wont connect.

Histoire: W-Well, connecting to a different dimension is a bit more difficult than a long-distance call.

Histoire: Even at maximum processing output, it takes me approximately three days to establish a connection.

Neptune: Whaddaya want me to do about it!? Mini-Histy and my Histy are to blame! It's a double Histy fail!

Histoire: Urrgh It may be partially my fault, but that does not mean you may nap each and every day!

Neptune: Oh, boy. If only Mini-Histy could get in touch with my Histy, maybe then I could work hard. Oh well...

Histoire: G-Grrrrrrrrr.

Plutia:Uh-oh, Neppy... She's vibration with rage...

Neptune: It's just so annoying that Mini-Histy is just a junky old model that sucks so hard at computing things.

Neptune: In my world, Mini-Histy would be less awesome than a calculator. Junksty!

Histoire: *Snap*

Pantheon floats over to a couch nearby and watches the argument unfold.

Plutia: Oooh, what a scary noise.

Histoire: GRAAAAAH! Who are you calling Junksty?!?! I...I...I dare you to say it again!

Neptune: Deep-reied HDMI cables! Histy has evolved into Pissty!

Plutia: That was sooooo mean... Histy has a complex about her low processing power...

Neptune: Really? Did I accidentally grind her teeny-tiny gears?

Histoire: You are merely passing the blame onto me so that you can slack off, are you not!?

Histoire: And Plutia, you are slacking off without offering any kind of excuse!

Neptune: Wh-Whoa she's really mad! Don't pop your top, Pissty!

Plutia: That made me imagine her head flying off like a rocket...

Neptune: Ain't no time for goofy jokes, bud!

Histoire: You will not receive any lax treatment from me today. Go and learn from Noire!

Histoire: Get to Lastation this instant and see what it means to do the work of a CPU!

Pantheon: I'm going too as if I don't vengeance will never be mine.

Neptune: Man, Noire's our teacher now? That makes my stomach feel weird... I got my pride, you know!

Plutia: Awww, yay, Noire... It'll be fun to see her again... But her nation is soooo far away, and I'm soooo sleepy...

Histoire: You are still saying such lazy things!?!?

Neptune: Uh-oh, that's one angry emote! Characters designed to be cute shouldn't make that scary face!

Plutia: Yeah I wanna see you happy... Give us a biiiiig smile...

Histoire: My facial expressions are not your concern right now! Get over to Lastation, Now!

Both CPUs: Whoaaaa!

Plutia: Owwie I fell on my bum...

Pantheon: Uhh *Organ rupture* *Flawless poker face*

Neptune: I can't believe she tossed us three out here. She's like a tuxedo-clad bouncer when she's mad.

Plutia: I've never seen Histy get that mad before. Neppy, you're a genius at pushing her buttons... *Picks up Pantheon gently*