Chapter 11

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳 🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽'🅂 🄿🄾🅅: •°*"˜.•°*"˜

  Y/N  was knocked out on the floor, while Tomura was carrying her bridal style, to the bed.  While Shigaraki placed her comfortably in the bed. he set up cameras around the room, so he can check up on the security while he's in another room.  He still remembered you were pregnant so he went to a small room and cleaned it. ( btw you're 3 and a half months pregnant.) 

He started to smile at the thoughts of his own child, looking exactly like you, making him chuckle a bit, with a bit of blush on his face. but he also realizes what he's done to you, and feels bad, the way he has treated you.  He was thinking about what to do, to catch up to you.  But he started overthinking..... what if y/n doesn't love him anymore? did y/n ever love him?. He started deeply regretting everything he's done to you.  

🅂🄷🄸🄶🄰🅁🄰🄺🄸'🅂 🄿🄾🅅:

She doesn't deserve me... why am I like this? why am I so obsessed with her? I don't know what to do. Do I leave her? but she literally has my child, I can't do that. God, these thoughts I have.

🅈/🄽'🅂 🄿🄾🅅:

I wake up in a simple bed. remembering what happened. "Oh, so that's what happened," I say to myself. I explore the place, then I hear a voice, and I followed until it got louder.  it was Tomura, sitting down with his arms around his knees?? As I stood there sneaking in the door,  "She doesn't deserve me... why am I like this? why am I so obsessed with her? I don't know what to do. Do I leave her? but she literally has my child, I can't do that. God, these thoughts I have." I heard him say, then I started hearing him sobbing. This is my first time seeing this soft side of him. Why do I feel bad?... I'll just go up to him.  "Hey, are you okay??

(yes this is my new style for writing chapters now, very aesthetic of me ik ik :>)

(IM SORRY THIS IS SO FRIGGIN SHORT BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE )  LOVE YA GUYS! AUTHOR-CHAN OUT! <3