Chapter 1

3d's person POV:

You wake up on a normal morning, you get ready for your first day in U.A. You go downstairs to the kitchen seeing your mom preparing breakfast in the kitchen. "Good morning sweetie!" Your mother said. "Morning mom!" you replied. You went to the kitchen table and started eating.

-A few minutes later-

You finished eating and left the house, Waving goodbye. you started walking on the sidewalk, You felt as if someone was following you. You started walking to U.A ignoring the feeling someone was following you. You then got to U.A seeing many students. Someone with green hair came up to you "H-hi there! I'm Izuku, Izuku midoriya" he said. " I'm Y/N L/N, Nice to meet you Izuku" you replied. "What class do you go to?" Izuku asked. "I go to class 1-A", you said. "Me too!" he said happily. You both started walking to your class.

-Skip time to get to class-

Both of you got to class, you were seated next to this girl who has pink(ish) skin, with horns. She looked at you innocently saying "Hi there! I'm Mina Ashido!" she said in a happy tone. "Hi there, I'm Y/N", you said. Both of you started talking and became friends. It was the end of class. and you saw this blonde dude bullying your friend izuku. You came up to the guy "What are you doing!?" you said to him. "Giving him a lesson to give up!" he responded back. You got really mad at him, you used Y/Q, (Your quirk) on him. " What the heck was that for!?" he said. You replied to him "Giving you a 'lesson' " He then left you guys alone. You walked up to izuku and asked him "Let me help you" you gave him a hand for him to stand up. He then grabbed your hand to stand up. "Who is that guy?" you asked. "That's katsuki bakugou" he replied.

Your POV:

I helped izuku to stand up and get my healing kit to heal his wounds in his face. I then grabbed some bandages to put on his wounds after fixing them. "Thank you Y/N" he said. "Your welcome, that's what friends are for after all!" I replied. I then waved goodbye to izuku, and started walking on the sidewalk. I started hearing noises and prepared myself for danger. I look around and see nothing. "weird," I thought to myself. I started walking a bit faster and headed home.

-After you got home-

I then got home and didn't saw mom, "Mom?" I yelled, No response. I went to the kitchen and saw a note in the fridge. The note said:

___________________________________________________________

Hi sweetie, I won't be home by tomorrow, I had to work for more hours,

but I prepared food for you in the kitchen, Love you.

-Y/M/N-

(your mom's name)

____________________________________

I brushed my teeth and got in my Pajamas. I still wouldn't stop having this weird feeling that someone was stalking me, but I ignored it. I got ready to fall asleep and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

??? POV:

She looks so adorable while sleeping~. I got inside from her window and sit in her bed next to her looking at my lovely Y/N. "You'll be mine soon, just you wait Y/N..." I whispered. I then left leaving her a kiss on the forehead. and left. I went to the L.O.V hideout and planned a way to get her to be mine.

-Half an hour later-

Oh my god... I came up with the best way to make her mine! I started laughing maniacally. "SHE'LL BE MINE ONE DAY" I yelled while laughing. "Nobody will ever be allowed or to touch my beloved Y/N... "

______________________________________________

Hey guys!! How was that? did you guys like it? should I keep it up? Let me know in the comments :D

Author chan is out bye!