Chapter 6

Y/N's POV:

 I keep waking up with discomfort, but I know things are normal the way they are.  I closed my eyes for the last time and finally went to sleep.  

6 hours after sleeping

I wake up, and don't see Tomura, I checked the time and it was 2:36 PM!?

I stood up and went to change my clothes,  I asked toga if she has seen Tomura. Toga replied with a nod, and said "He's out somewhere not exactly sure where I only know he went out-".  "Oh, ok thanks Toga" I replied to her. I went back to the bedroom and play (Favorite video game) on my switch.  I hear the bedroom door open slowly, and there I see Tomura,  I ran up to him hugging him. "Missed me?" he said, I nodded. Then kissed my forehead. "Where were you?" I asked. "I was out somewhere doing missions" he replied.  "oh, ok," I said. I got really bored being in here, I asked tomura if he wanted to go to the park and take a walk out there, "no sorry love" he said. I was a bit upset but was okay with it, he has been going on missions soooo, yeah I'm going to take a walk. I got ready in my clothes.

(Art does not belong to me)

 I got out of the hideout, and after I left I realized Tomura has been trusting me from now on. I mean what's the point of running away- he will find me but what if he didn't? Maybe I have a chance to run away. Should I? No I'm not.  I'm supposed to get my mind off of stuff and not get bored in this walk, whatever- I kept walking around the park seeing the kids play, people walking their dogs. Then there I see Midoriya. "M-Midoriya? I thought you were dead!" I ran up to him.  How are you not dead I thought I saw you laying there on the floor dead, how did you survive!?

To be continued

Hi guys! I finally posted a new chapter, after such a long time, I'm really sorry! My health hasn't been doing okay. and have also some mental issues etc. so I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while TvT but I'm alive! and I'm also running out of ideas for new chapters, and wanted to ask you guys if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them! anyways have a good day/night! 

Author chan out!