【Chapter 12】

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong, guys?" I questioned them, tilting my head a bit. Tamaki-sempai walked over to me and told me of how he jumped from the railing and down here for no reason. I nodded my head and looked over at Kyoya-sempai in curiosity. "What about you, Kyoya-sempai?" I asked him. 

All of a sudden he bowed deeply in front of me as I saw his eyes start to tear up. "I'm sorry, (Y/n)! I accidentally broke the pen that you gifted me!" Kyoya-sempai told me, tears starting to fall onto the floor. Panicking I walked over towards him and lifted his head to meet my own. 

"Oh, Kyoya-sempai... don't worry, I can always give you another one." I smiled down at him and continued to wipe the tears from his eyes. Looking back up at me he asked, "Really?" I nodded my head and kissed his forehead. "Really."

Letting go of his head I looked back over at the awaiting crowd and smirked. "Shall we go, my boys?" I asked them. Hearing them join my side I saw them nod their head and smile. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"You're such a good dancer, (Y/n)." The girl that I was dancing with complimented me, a bright red blush on her cheeks. I smiled, "Only someone as perfect as you can ever bring out something like this out from me, my goddess." I said. Lifting her head to meet my own I kissed her on the tip of her nose and pulled back. 

"Hello, Haruhi. I've been looking all over for you. Do you think maybe I can have the next dance?" Hearing the familiar voice I glanced over at the white pillar and saw Haruhi talking with Princess Kasuga. "Yeah, of course you-"

"May I have this dance, Princess Kasuga?" I intervened as I reached my hand towards her and winked. Smiling up at me she nodded her head and looked over at Haruhi with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, maybe the next one, okay?" Princess Kasuga apologized to her as Haruhi only just nodded at her and looked back at me with curious eyes, though I only smirked. 

Putting back my smile I looked back at Princess Kasuga. "Princess Kasuga, the star of the ball." I said to her as I and the princess entered the dance floor. Pulling her closer to me I wrapped my arm around her waist and looked down to meet her eyes, and we began to dance.

Though it was all ruined once Kaoru and Hikaru wrapped their arms around my waist and ran off with me leaving behind nothing but a shocked Princess Kasuga and a trail of dust. 

"Finally, you're here, (Y/n)." Kyoya-sempai stated as I glanced over at him and saw him leaning on the wall with arms crossed. I was currently being carried bridal-style by Bear-Kun. Putting me down gently on the ground I turned towards the four and frowned. "Couldn't you all see that I was busy with something?" I asked them, my eyebrow twitching. 

"We can talk about you talking to other people later, now you should go and get changed." Hikaru told me as he handed me a white bag. Suddenly I felt that I was being pushed as I glanced over my shoulder and saw Bunny-Kun pushing me in the changing room with a happy expression. 

Once the curtains started to get still I sighed and looked down at the bag and saw that there was a gown/tuxedo inside. 'Great... just great.' I thought as I pulled out the formal wear and began to take off my original wear. 

"Suzushima is already waiting for you in the classroom down the hall." Kyoya-sempai informed me making me freeze for a bit, but I continued putting on my (F/c) formal wear. 

"You have to tell him how you feel, okay?" Bunny-Kun stated as I nodded my head as I felt them put some eyeliner. "I know, Bunny-Kun." I answered him as I felt being stared at. 

"Gentleman, here you all are. What are you doing? The guests are waiting for--" Turning my head around to the entrance I saw Tamaki-sempai enter as I smiled. "Hey, Tamaki-sempai." I welcomed him. He quickly blushed as he slowly walked towards me before full-on sprinting.