Chapter 12

After Andy and I sobered up, we drove to the hotel.

"I'll come in a little later," Andy told me.

I tried to avoid Niall as I entered the suite but it was impossible. Now that I had been gone, he suddenly realized that he missed me.

"How was the family get together?" he asked.

"Fine, just, yep, fine." He looked at me suspiciously as I shuffled into the bedroom to change.

"No she's not having an affair!" I heard Harry say, though just the other day he tried to make a move on me.

"But she's acting weird," Niall protested.

"It doesn't make sense, why would she cheat on you?" Harry said. Just at that moment, I heard the main door open and I knew it was Andy.

"Hey Andy, where have you been?" Niall asked, though he sounded friendly.

"With the family," he answered simply, his voice calm and soothing and normal. I decided it was okay to come out now, so I joined them in the living room. Niall put his arm possesively around me, which I was grateful for. I still loved him, no matter what was going on between me and Andy.

"Everyone has family in Pennsylvania!" Harry said.

We all laughed uncomfortably, and I attempted not to make eye contact with Andy. God, why did he have to make it so hard? Andy's mop was awry from the party and I realized I still smelled like champagne.

"I have to take a shower," I said excusing myself from the circle.

"Is it okay if I hang with you guys today?" Andy asked the boys.

"Yah sure, we don't have another concert until tomorrow night," Liam explained.

"I'm going to talk to Lacey," Niall sighed.

Even though the water was running, I could hear someone's footsteps enter the room. I peeked out from behind the shower curtain and saw Andy laying down on my bed. I panicked. I was naked and I had to get my clothes that were folded right by his feet. I shut the water off and tried to develop a plan in my mind.

Niall came in and asked Andy why he was in here.

"Can I take a nap mate?" Andy responded.

"Yeah sure," Niall answered. I waved my arms frantically to Niall but the bathroom door wasn't opened all the way and he couldn't see me.

Knowing I couldn't stay cooped up in the bathroom all day, I wrapped my towel around my body and hurried into the bedroom. Andy's eyes opened immediately.

"You're not very quiet," he said, smiling mischievously.

"Andy don't," I pleaded, as he tugged at my towel.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, though he didn't let go.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" I snapped angrily. "Leave me alone!" I snatched up my clothes and slammed the bathroom door shut.

"What's going on?" Niall asked Andy furiously.

"Nothing mate, I don't know wha-." I heard the sound of a fist making contact with something, or someone. I rapidly put on my clothes and rushed out into the bedroom.

Andy's lip was bleeding badly and Niall had his balled hand raised, ready for another punch.

"Don't ever touch Chris again," he snarled through gritted teeth.

"Ni, that's enough," I said, holding him back to keep him from hitting again. Andy was just staring at Niall in disbelief. The boys had all gathered outside of the room, curious to see what was happening.

"Let him go," I ordered Niall, but Niall hit him one last time. Andy got up shakily and hobbled off. Before he left, he looked at me and his face filled with sorrow and anger.

"You don't deserve her," he said to Niall. And he was gone. I knew I would probably never see him again. It didn't make me sad like it should have though. I was appreciative actually. With Andy gone, that meant I wouldn't have any more distractions or temptations to be unfaithful. All I wanted to do was kiss Niall but he stomped off angrily before I had the chance.

"Niall you gotta calm down lad," Liam said. Niall was now coming my direction and I had never seen him act like this. I covered my head, afraid he was going to beat me or something. Instead he apologized.

"I'm sorry I haven't spent time with you lately. I will make it up to you I promise."

And then everything was fine and back to normal, for now.