It's Time(Audelia POV)

Start from the beginning

"Do you feel like you are going to faint any time soon?", I asked in between small kisses.

"Nope", he replied, beginning to undo my shirt buttons. 

He struggled with them, so I helped him, continuing our make out session. After a couple more minutes of struggle, we were finally both naked.

"You are absolutely beautiful", he whispered as he looked at me.

"Oh I know", I reply cockily, pushing him down on the bed, and climbing on top of him. He smirked up at me.

"I won't stop until your legs are shaking and everybody in this bloody ugly castle know my name", he whispered seductively, pulling me down to him and trailing my skin with kisses.

We lost ourselves in passion after that. 

It was better than everything I had ever imagined, or dreamt. It was absolute bliss. And even though he now only had one hand, it didn't slow him down one bit.

We struggled to breath when we were finally done. I laid next to him, our hands intertwined as we stared at the ceiling, speechless.

"You are amazing", I whispered to him as I looked over at him.

"First time I've heard that", he admitted and I raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously? First time?", I ask, not believing him. "Are you sure you didn't hear them because of your massive ego that does not need any more feeding?".

He laughed at my joking insult. I smiled, thankful that I was able to make him laugh. 

"You know, I dreamt about this", began Jaime, and I smirked.

"So your dreamed of me", I repeat.

"All the time", he admits, playing with the sheets as to not meet my eye.

"You flatter me, Ser Jaime", I tease him and he smiles at me.

"Did you really mean when you said that I was your first love?", he asked, continuing to play with the sheets. I smiled softly at him, and took his hand that was playing with the fabric and pressed a desperate kiss to it.

"Of course I did. Northerners aren't good liars", I reply. "Did you mean it?".

"Of course I did. Although, Southerners are good liars, I don't enjoy doing it", he replied with the same tone as I did previously.

I was about to say something but there was a knock at our door. Jaime sat up, and turned his shoulders to face the door somewhat protecting me. I sat up quickly as well, putting on my pants and shoes but unable to find my shirt.

"Where'd you throw my shirt?", I asked in a whisper yell and Jaime just shrugged. He himself began putting on his pants but he was struggling with it. He hadn't gotten used to working with just one hand. His non-dominant hand at that. Since I couldn't find my shirt, I quickly put on Jaime's and walked to the door.

The shirt was so much larger than mine that it kept running down my shoulder, so I had to hold it for it not to reveal anything that wasn't supposed to be revealed.

"Lady Audelia! What are you- Oh", said Brienne surprised to see me when I opened the door. I looked at the ground, not opening the door completely as I didn't want for her to see Jaime naked. She noticed the shirt I was wearing was much larger than it was supposed to be, and she put the two and two together.

"Well I am here to inform you that Lord Bolton expects us for dinner", continued Brienne, looking rather uncomfortable. I nod, and whisper a thanks and close the door.