26.

the long-awaited battle

(I suggest reading 25. and intermission b/c it's been so long...)

With the power from the necklace to help them, Yeonjun and Huening Kai work through the crowd of imps. Yeonjun hypnotizes. Huening Kai attacks. They are slowly working their way towards their hiding classmates. They told them to not attack and they are safe for now. The only way to ensure their safety is to get them out of the room while keeping the imps in. If you are wondering about Beomgyu, let me just tell you...

"DIE, IMP! DIE! FACE THE WRATH OF MY MEGA HAMMER! IF YOU EVEN TOUCH ONE OF THEM I WILL HAMMER YOU!"

...he's fine.

In fact, at the moment, they all are. Taehyun and Soobin have both transformed into their half-forms. Both of them now have a tattoo on their arm as a symbol of their power. Taehyun has sprouted a small tail and Soobin's hair has grown out, his facial features have softened and he almost looks a little more... feminine?

Anyway.

Mr. Lee is cackling from his position in the front of the class as he grows in size. A small cloud of ash-grey smoke appears from his hands and his laughter booms louder. 

"Watch out for the smoke!" Taehyun shouts as he notices it.

The other boys whip their heads in the direction of their teacher just in time to notice Beomgyu about to bombarded with some of the murky gas. Beomgyu manages to narrowly avoid being hit and the projectile strikes one of the imps around him. The imp stops moving for a second. Beomgyu watches in curiosity as it begins to roll around in pain before letting out a dreadful scream. It instantly charges at Mr. Lee. It scratches at him for a second before their beloved teacher kicks it into the huge gap in the classroom. The imp screeches as it flies through the air. It's cries were cut short when it landed on a sharp rock in the middle of the ravine. It lays limp and Beomgyu stares in shock. He has to be careful. He turns around and looks toward Mr. Lee who is hurtling the gas towards the other boys. If one of them gets hit, it would be the end. 

In the other part of the room, Yeonjun and Huening Kai finished taking all of the other kids out of the room so it is just the five of them, Mr. Lee, and a giant hole crawling with imps.  

comment here if you have been waiting for 2 months...