18.

for nothing?

"The earthquakes? I have no idea." Soobin states, much to the surprise of the other three.

"Really? Don't you think magic is involved?" Beomgyu asks incredulously.

"I'm not sure. We are far enough away from the island where we wouldn't feel anything, but then again, it is only hitting the school."

"Do you think it has anything to do with you guys being here?" Yeonjun asks curiously.

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure we'd be able to tell if we were causing an earthquake." Taehyun chuckles.

"That makes sense." Kai nods.

There is a moment of silence as they process the information given to them.

"You said there has never been an earthquake here?" Soobin asks, breaking the quiet.

"Never, there has never been an earthquake. I did some research yesterday to make sure."

"Maybe it was just time for one." Soobin shrugs.

"That could be true. Besides, there hasn't been one since then." Beomgyu agrees.

"But why just the school?" Taehyun asks.

"Wrong place, wrong time," Kai says softly.

"Guess I made a big deal about nothing, huh." Beomgyu chuckles nervously.

"Yeah! Now what do you need to say to them?" Yeonjun responds with a stern expression.

"I don't regret it because we are friends now!" Beomgyu shouts and runs away from an angry Yeonjun.

The other three laugh at their antics as they watch the pair run around the house. Soobin eventually gets up to hold back Yeonjun while Taehyun holds onto a screaming Beomgyu. Huening Kai is of course laughing like a dolphin in the corner as he views his struggling friends.

When all is calm between the pair, the five of them get to work finishing the project given to them. They manage to get about halfway done before boredom takes over.

"I don't wanna do this anymooore!" Beomgyu whines out and rolls around.

"Ugh, same." Soobin agrees and lays down.

"Are we going to finish this tomorrow then?" Taehyun asks as he puts down his pencil.

"Sure, whatever, just not now," Beomgyu responds. 

"You guys want to find something to do in my room?" Soobin asks as he stands up.

"Like what? Read a fanfic or something?" Beomgyu asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah Soobin, you going to fling us against a wall as we enter your room." Yeonjun jokes.

Soobin walks over to Yeonjun and leans towards his face.

"Only if you want me to..." Soobin states and winks at the older.

"sToP This is an attack! I-I'm calling the cops!" Yeonjun shouts and backs away from Soobin with a red face.

The other three look at each other with a disgusted expression.

"Seriously"

"I'm third-wheeling"

"Where's the eye bleach?"

The three boys walk away from the K-drama unveiling in front of them and walk up the stairs. They find a room decorated with a blue aesthetic and walk inside, assuming it's Soobin's room.