15.

together again 

"Not gonna lie, your acting pretty sus Yeonjun"

"Wha-"

"Yeah yellow definitely seems sus"

"We're playing Uno?!"

"..."

"He probably has a green. He's lying"

"Oh yes"

"..."

"Why do I even try playing with you two?"

After the conversation between Beomgyu and Kai had finished, Yeonjun had burst into the room waving a deck of Uno cards. After scolding Yeonjun for nearly breaking down the door, the trio decided to play. It started out fine but started slowly descending into chaos when Yeonjun called Uno.

"Kai it's your turn" Yeonjun states.

"Beomgyu do you have any draw-twos?" Kai asks as he flips through his cards.

"Uh, yeah.  I have a blue one" Beomgyu responds.

"Shoot, I can't change the color. What color do you think he has?" Kai asks and looks at Beomgyu.

"Isn't this cheating?" Yeonjun grumbles as he watches the two interact.

"Hush Yeonjun. I think he has a blue" Beomgyu replies.

"Are you sure? What if he actually has a yellow?" Kai asks quietly

"Nobody says they have a yellow and actually means it" Beomgyu scoffs

"Just GO!" Yeonjun shouts as he listens to them talk.

"..."

"Now I think he has a red"

"Same"

"ARGGH!"

"Alright, I'm going to put down a yellow. It's up to you Beomgyu" Kai states softly

"Man the pressure is on" Beomgyu responds nervously.

Beomgyu looks down at his cards then glances at Yeonjun. He narrows his eyes and looks at the discard pile. Beomgyu takes a deep breath in and places down a yellow nine. Kai and Beomgyu glance at Yeonjun who looks deep in thought.

"What are you thinking?" Kai asks as he looks at Yeonjun.

"How there are two of you... but only one brain-cell" The oldest sighs

"hEy-"

"I win! Ha ha! I told you I had a yellow!" Yeonjun says excitedly.

Beomgyu face-palms and groans. 

"Are you serious? He wasn't kidding?" Yeonjun shouts and flings his cards into the air.

Yeonjun laughs at the two sore losers. The two younger ones are so silly.

"Seriously, you guys are such clowns" Yeonjun chuckles.

"Yeonjun. I'm taking back the spare key"

"NO!"

The trio continued to play Uno through the day and left before it got dark. All tensions are gone and all things forgiven. The next day arrived and the three friends met up in their usual spot and waited for the cousins.

"Beomgyu! Oh my gosh, are you okay?! Do you need hugs? Do you need water!" A voice shouts from down the hall.

The three friends turn around just in time to see a tree trunk barrelling towards Beomgyu. Huening Kai quickly grabs him and pulls him to the side before he gets run over by a giant.

"Jeez Soobin! Slow down!" Yeonjun screeches as Soobin stops sprinting.

"Are you kidding? I was so worried about him!" Sooobin shouts as he walks towards Beomgyu.

Soobin glares at Huening Kai who quickly moves away from Beomgyu.

"Hey! Don't give him that look. We already talked it out." Beomgyu pouts as Soobin hugs the younger.

"Really? Oh. Well, I guess we're good then" Soobin says and smiles at Kai.

Huening Kai's eyes widen as he looks at Soobin.

"Seriously? Y'all are too nice I swear..." he trails off.

Taehyun walks in at that moment and looks over at Beomgyu who is currently being smothered by his friend.

"Soobin! Stop hugging him to death!" Taehyun shouts.

Soobin moves away and hides his face sheepishly. Taehyun looks at Beomgyu who happens to be looking at him too. The older looks don and turns away. Well if Kai could apologize easily, I hope I can too.

I actually do not have much to say...

this was kind of a short filler chapter...

um...

how's your Monday doing?

I've created an app and I'm about half done if you want to check it out

https://studio.code.org/projects/applab/v-bWa-rWGo6tOQL1P5UkG5mhyDmjEFOFnFX_AxZTHHs (look in the comments)

this is all I got...

oh, wait! I do have one thing...

ok, now that's it.

Have a good day!