Chapter One- Chalk up

It was a grey dreary Wednesday in the Middle of May. Ivy was day dreaming out the window in the middle of A-level physics "Miss Miller am I boring you" Ivy jumped at Mr Bowden's words. she shook her head "focus please!" And with that she went back to clock watching it was 11:30 am exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes till gym. 
11 months till her first Worlds trial
If she was asked what happened in physics she honestly couldn't tell you.
        And hour & a bit later a slightly soggy Ivy entered the gym.
"Alright girls line up!" They all stood in a line like penguins feet turned out & stood up straight the line full of coloured Lycra and sparkles. "Today we start with Conditioning then onto form & technique & an artistry session, skills will come in session 2, now get chalked up and start with skin the cats!"
      Ivy was one of the Youngest in the senior squad.
Lottie was the eldest at 22, followed by Taylor and Sadie at 20, then Teegs and Madison at 19, then Ivy and then Rosie who was 16.  These girls were the cream of the crop the best gymnasts in Stoke.
"Hey Ivy did you hear we're training body con with the boys on Saturday" teegan whispered and ivy looked confused "what- I thought they were getting ready for euros?" Teegan nodded and Ivys response "they are but Saturday is their down day. Aye I bet Conor will be there!" Ivy arched a brow "stop" she smiled slightly.
     Conor Johansen  was in the male artistic squad he was 22 and ivy had had a high school crush on him for like the past 3 or 4 years, the only person that knew was teegan. Ivy would die of embarrassment if Conor found out.
A crush never hurts anyone as long as it stays a secret.

If only Ivy knew, Secrets eat you alive....