Chapter 3:

CW: Transphobia and Gender Dysphoria.

February, 1991:

Sirius cried like a baby. He had cried like a baby, but he would never admit it to anyone. That was a secret he would carry to his grave.

"Please James... Don't get married!" Sirius had cried "We can go to Las Bahamas, get waisted, and have a different girl each night"

James was getting ready to get out there and marry Lily Evans. Sirius couldn't avoid it up until this point. He loved Lily, but James was too young, too mischievous, too handsome to live a married life.

James laughed "Padfoot" his eyes were filling up with tears "I love her"

"Pfff.... Love is an invented concept" Sirius said "Lily's tits will be flat in 20 years or so..."

James giggled "I love her" he repeated.

"The sex won't be good anymore"

James simply laughed at that.

Sirius sighed. There was no case. He actually considered knocking James out, kidnapping him and taking him to South America.

"Pads..."

Sirius turned to look to the other side. Bloody tears just strolled down his face.

"Padfoot look at me..."

Sirius did. He definitely needed to knock James out or he would make fun of Sirius' tears.

But James didn't, instead he smiled.

"It doesn't matter what happens..." James said with tears of his own "We are always gonna be brothers, okay?"

"Are you sure? It's not too late to run away..."

"I'm sure"

"Really sure?"

"Padfoot!"

"Okay..." Sirius sighed.

There was no case. James was getting married and there was nothing else to do. Stupid love.

James hugged him. Sirius hugged him back.

They hugged crying like a pair of ladies.

"I'm gonna kill you if you tell Lily about this" James whispered.

Five hours later, Sirius had totally forgotten about his sadness. Sirius was drunk and so happy about love, marriage and all that bullshit. He even told everyone how James cried on his best man speech. James almost threw a plate at him. Luckily Remus stopped him while Lily was dying of laughter.

But now, all that Sirius could think about were Monica's delicious lips. Monica, apparently was one of Lily's friends from Uni. She was pretty with brown skin and wild curls. She was using a tiny tiny black dress. Sirius couldn't take his eyes off her all night. The only bad thing was that she had talked too much, but it was totally worth it when Sirius was able to kiss her.

They got to the little garden outside The Potter's house. It was pretty dark and smelled like weed. Sirius couldn't care less. Monica was distracting him so deliciously from the fact that his brother and best friend was bloody married.

"I can't believe James and Lily are married" Monica said as Sirius proceeded to kiss her neck.

Honestly this girl never shut up. Sirius hummed and shut her up with a kiss.

"Lily hated James when they first met..." she continued giggling "I remember Lily kicked him in the balls"

"Yeah I know the story"