Solution to all our problems

•~first person~•
While everyone else was sleeping, I found it impossible. It wasn't a prediction but there were small little whispers and sounds that were happening that couldn't get out my head, but then it it hit! Couldn't Wanda look into my mind?

So the next morning, I asked everyone to meet me in the kitchen and told them about my plan. "If Wanda could tap into my mind then she can see why I have been having so many predictions lately. It could help us understand what Hydra wants with me, I know there are plenty of other banshees in the world so why specifically me?"

Everyone but one voted yes, Bucky was worried something would go wrong but Wanda reassured him that if he wanted he could come too.

So that's how we are here, Wanda behind me and Bucky while he and I held hands. "Ready? Now!" Wanda placed hands on our shoulders.

•~Bucky's pov~•
I open my eyes but there's no one around . Where's y/n and Wanda? "Bucky! Over here!" I turned to my left and saw Wanda gesturing to come over to her "You need to see this..." I ran over and saw y/n in a dark room, behind glass in a hospital gown, on the floor with her hands covering her ears. On thing was different about her...I didn't know what...

"Wanda, how do we help her?" I asked wanting to run over to her and just hold her. "That's the problem Bucky, you can't...you won't be able to get past the sound-proof glass. But someone else might be able to..."

"Well who?" Wanda looked at me softly then back at y/n

"Well who?" Wanda looked at me softly then back at y/n. "Herself" Suddenly she screamed so loudly that she knocked me and Wanda right out of her mind, when we woke up everyone was cowering behind the furniture, there was shattered glass everywhere and y/n was standing but her eyes were fully black, now she was in a tattered, old, ripped dress. She smiled but fell on the floor and began to cough up blood. I picked up her bridal style and took her to the medical centre so Bruce could check on her and see what was happening.

She had passed out and I paced around the room remembering what I saw

She had passed out and I paced around the room remembering what I saw. Was that a prediction? About herself...again? What were the voices saying? Could we prevent it?

"Would've thought you had gotten dizzy by now" I spun and saw y/n smiling. I ran up to her and hugged her tight. She was back to her normal self and was in different clothing. "Don't scare me like that y/n!"
•~your pov~•
"Hehe sorry love. Won't happen again" Deep down i knew that was lie...especially when I knew what I had to do. Bucky would never forgive me for doing this...

I had to leave for the greater good. For my family. For him.