𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

That was when a disturbing thought hit her and a wave of jealousy appeared inside of her, instantly disguising it with an insincere smile.

"I'll get out of your way, but please don't fuck anywhere near my bed. I don't want it to be full of sweat and other liquids." She chided, gripping Finn's hand and pulling him forward, making Finn rise from his seat and stand behind her.

Draco observed as Cora walked between Lena and him so he stepped in front of her, Cora's body abruptly stopping to avoid making contact with the blonde, but the attempt failed as Finn's body pushed her forward — Cora's body colliding into his.

With a small smirk, Draco placed his hands on both her shoulders and looked down at her. "I'm not here to fuck Lena, I'm here to give this back to you."

He glided his right hand from Cora's shoulder down to her wrist and lifted it up to the level of her chest, placing his hand on her fingers and opening them — planting her silver necklace on the palm of the confused brunette's hand.

"I forgot to give this back to you last night in the woods." Draco's voice was loud and clear, making sure that the boy behind Cora knew their whereabouts the night before.

Cora dropped her attention to the palm of her hand and looked at her silver necklace before making a fist and returning her hand to its current position — returning her attention to Draco.

"Thanks for returning it back to me." She smiled at him and he nod his head, his mesmerizing eyes boring into her dull yet intriguing ones.

"I'll see you tonight." He whispered and she nod her head with a slight smile before walking past him.

Draco turned his head, watching the brunette step out of the room before bringing his head back to the front — his eyes instantly being placed on Finn.

Lena cleared her throat as she looked at the two boys standing a few feet away away from each other, intensely glaring at each other.

"Can you both continue looking at each other anywhere but my dorm? I'd really like to spend some time without you both in it." Lena said, breaking the uncomfortable silence in the room.

Draco snapped his eyes towards Lena and nod his head understandingly before taking a step back.

"Are you sure you're going to be alone? I thought I heard Blaise say something about visiting you." Draco said before stepping out the door, leaving the door open for Finn to leave.

"I need to take a break." Cora cried out and tiredly placed her hands on her knees, breathing in and out at a rapid pace .

"We just started and you're already tired?" He asked, walking over to the fallen tree on the ground and watched as the brunette nod her head in response to his question. "Lets hope you never have to duel someone for a long period of time. You'll for sure lose."

Cora rolled her eyes back and walked over to the tree before taking a seat beside Draco, their legs placed inches away from each other's.

"The amount of faith you have in me is quite inspirational." She said, her tone full of sarcasm.

He chuckled and looked down at the ground, his head shaking left to right making sweat drip from his hair.

At the sight of sweat dripping from his platinum hair, Cora wanted to launch herself to him and bring their lips together.

She had never been so desperate and needy to kiss someone as unpleasant as him.

"You were quick to say that you weren't in my dorm to fuck Lena," Cora commented and Draco shifted his eyes from the ground and placed them on her. "I don't mind if you do." She lied.

He observed her for a few seconds in pure silence before clearing his throat. "You were quick to assume that I was in your dorm to fuck her."

"I didn't think there'd be another reason on why you were in the dorm. You're not the type of person who has a conversation when they're alone with a girl." She spoke her mind without hesitation.

"I'm having a conversation with you right now, aren't I?" He chuckled and observed as the brunette smiled at his response, a subtle smile obliviously growing on his lips.

"I highly doubt this conversation will continue without you trying to seduce me." She lifted her chin challengingly and Draco ran the tip of his tongue against his bottom lip.

"I like a good challenge," he turned his body to hers and she copied his actions. "Are you and Finn together?"

Cora's eyes slightly widened and eyebrows lifted at his question. "We're not together, we're just friends once again."

Draco chuckled at her response, more than sure that Finn didn't want to be just friends with the brunette.

"Do you plan on sleeping with him?" He asked calmly, not wanting to give away how eager was to hear her response.

"No," she replied in a heartbeat. "I want him to get over me and simply see me as a friend, so I'm going to treat him the same way I treat my friends."

"And you don't sleep with friends, correct?" He teased and she shook her head annoyed.

"I don't sleep with friends, but I know you do." The tone of her voice was now lower and serious — Cora crossed her arms at the sight of Draco give her a confused look. "Parkinson." She reminded him.

Draco slowly nod his head at the reminder and turned his head to the front. "She's a good fuck, yeah."

Draco tilted his eyes towards the brunette and observed as she rolled her eyes back and slightly shook her head, earning a grin from his part.

"Am I only a good fuck for you as well?" She glanced inquiringly at him.

He turned over to the brunette and attentively looked at her, not sure of what to say. "You're on my top five list."

She huffed and furrowed her eyebrows. "You have a ranking for the people you fuck?"

"Doesn't everyone?" He genuinely asked and she widened her eyes in disbelief, turning her eyes away from his.

"No," she briefly states and looks down, the corner of her eyes catching her necklace hanging from her neck. "How did you get my necklace? I don't think it fell off suddenly."

"Last night you were so into the kiss that you didn't notice me take it away from you." He smirked, recalling their kiss.

Cora felt her cheeks warm up, her eyes dropping to the ground. "Why did you take it away from me? I don't recall you asking me for permission to do so."

"It's just a necklace. It's not such huge a deal." He cleared his throat as he avoided looking at her and pushed himself off the tree, his feet landing on the ground.

He had taken the necklace away because he didn't know what believable excuse to use on why he wanted the necklace. He was sure there was something valuable inside of it but wasn't quite sure what it was.

"It is to me, so don't take it away without telling me first." She hissed, planting her feet on the ground after Draco. "We should get going. It's getting pretty late and I still have loads of homework to do."

Draco nod his head and walked beside Cora before mumbling a spell, the end of his wand creating light, making it easier and clearer for them to see ahead of them.

"You surprisingly succeeded at not doing or saying anything to minimally seduce me." She uttered and he looked at her, the light of Draco's wand helping him see her better than before.

"There's much more to me than just offering pleasure, Boswell. You might just see that some day."

Once Draco placed his attention back to the front, Cora observed the features of his face without worrying about him catching her looking at him.

Even though his face was pale and stern, she somehow found it homely.