Chapter Two

≫ ──── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ──── ≪

WARNINGS: Blood, Swearing, Death

≫ ──── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ──── ≪

(Y/n) — ????'s  Apartment — Afternoon

The blinding light quickly fizzled out and you were left in the dark. Your entire body jolted and spasmed, but even that stopped while you were still in the midst of some void. The feeling was nauseating, your whole head was spinning and it seemed like gravity couldn't decide where to pull you towards.

Were you falling upwards at one point?

You tried glancing around because you knew Ryuko also got struck, maybe he was stuck with you in this darkness. But alas, he was nowhere to be seen. It's not exactly like you can see anything, but you still hoped.

In fact, you couldn't see your body... Or feel it.

Ryuko!  You tried calling.

Ryuko!

Ryuko... Blackness spread across your vision like spilled ink, and it was becoming harder and harder to catch a breath of air.

Ryu...ko...

Ryu-chan...

"RYUKO!" You flew up but quickly fell back when your vision warped in ways you never imagined could happen. Not that there was much to see—going from blinding light to all-consuming darkness, then back to bright lights, you're surprised you didn't end up going blind. So instead you screamed and covered your scorned eyes.

However, your entire figure stiffened and your mouth shut itself up when a figure ran over with your limited sight. Whoever it was had some crazy messy hair that covered the main light, leaving a shadowy face that made your whole body cringe inside.

Who was this person?

"H-hey!" It was the voice of a boy. A boy your age, but higher than what you're used to. "Calm down, you're not in any danger, I swear!"

After a minute, the room stopped spinning and the bright light gave way to a small room. You were lying on a couch and in front of you was indeed a boy... a boy with green fluffy hair. Was it natural? Who was he?

Not for a moment did you let your guard down. "I'm sorry, this must've been alarming. Were you conscious when we took you to Recovery Girl? Aaaah, I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

"No."

"I'm sorry, huh?"

"No. I wasn't conscious when you took me to this... Recovery Girl." The name slipped off your tongue weirdly. It certainly wasn't a name anyone used back home. Home... HOME! "WAIT! Where am I?" You shot a glare at the boy, so wanting to grab him by the collar. "And who are you?"

"Ah! Calm down, please!" The boy looked miserable, desperation spread across his childish features. "My name is Izuku Midoriya and you are in my home!"

"Where's my brother? I swear if you laid a finger on even one strand of his hair–"

"The boy? Your brother? He's in my room right now! He's still asleep! I have done nothing to him, please don't kill me!" This 'Midoriya' scrambled back, ramming right into a small table and nearly knocking a vase over, sending him into another frenzy.

What a pain.

As the boy was distracted checking for cracks, you got up with a falter in your step and marched over to the only door out of this damn room. It was then you realized how light of weight you were carrying around and your labored hand went to your side.