Sleepover part 2

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
(Here it is, the part you've all been waiting for!~)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Y/N? Who's at the-... Glenda I thought you were coming at night." Glen said. "I said it before and I'll say it AGAIN! Waiting is boring." Glenda said, crossing her arms.

"Okay. I ain't dealing with your crusty make-up a** now." Glen said as he walked away. You held back your laugh. "HEY!" Glenda shouted at her twin.

"Wait..I just noticed that Glen doesn't cuss..-" You say in confusion. "He does when I'm around, take it from the boss b**** sister of his." Glenda said. "If you say so." You say while laughing a bit.

                          At night

You, Glen, and Glenda are in your room, and you bring out something from your closet. "Oi, what's that?" Glenda asked, pointing at the wooden board or whatever the frick it's made of board-. "This is the Ouija board, why?" You say, placing the board on the ground.

"The Luigi board?" She asked, looking at it. "Pfft- no! Ouijaaa!" You said. "Oui?" Glenda said. "AAAH- oUiJa-" You said. "Ouija?" She asked. "YES!" You said. Glen looked concerned, "I-I don't know if this is s-safe to play with.." Glen said. "Eh, haven't played it yet though, well I thought it'd be the right time to play it so yeah." You said. Glenda laughed.

Y'all played it because idek how it's played-, and you asked a question. "What's your name, Mr.Ghost?" You said, while you guys held the wooden triangle thing. It moved without you guys doing anything. It landed on some words that you spelled as (insert random name here).

  After playing the game because                      
‌‌‌       my braincells are gone

Glen ended up pretty scared, but he got comforted by you. "I'm never playing this again." He said, looking at you two with a mad face. "Heh, sorry!" You apologize, patting his head.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
My braincells are completely gone now but hope you enjoyed!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××