Turning Glen human

You woke up to Glen looking at you in sadness. "What's wrong, Glen?" You asked patting his head. "I wanna be human.." He said looking down. "Hmm..do you know a spell for it? I mean, you can try doing a spell.." You said, Glen thought and said "My father does voodoo spells, I know two of them which are bringing something to life and putting my soul into a human." "Maybe you can do that soul into human one!" You said. "But that's evil..!" Glen said looking at you in widened eyes. "Your father has used it for evil, it was supposed to help people not to die, so it's not evil." You said, crossing your arms with a smile. "How do you know that..?" Glen asked. "I watched your movies." You said. "Oh.." Glen said and thought again. "Okay we'll do it." Glen said smiling. "Yay!" You said, putting your hands up in the air.

          ~at a park~

You were walking around with Glen in your backpack, until some boy caught your eye. He looked like Glen a bit so you targeted him. You got Glen out of your backpack and told him about the guy, then you walked to him and said "Hello!" "Um..hi..?" He said. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet ya." You said. "You too, my name's Liam." He said. You grabbed his hand and said "Wanna go to my house??" You asked. "Sure I guess.." You went to a part of the park where it had no security or people in there, you kicked him on the ground and let Glen jump on him. Glen put his hand on the guys head and another hand on his chest, he started chanting and when he finished, you stabbed the doll just to make sure Glen was in the guy's body for now. Glen woke up in the guy's body and he was happy! "Yes I'm human!" Glen said. "Yay!!!" You said jumping up and down like a child. Glen smiled at you. "Thanks to you." He said. "You're welcome, Glen."