0.1

| cameron |

Day 24:

They've tried so much. Today was the day my world became even more messed up. I lost them. We lost them, really. Cameron jr. and Sarah. Both gone. They removed them from her body yesterday. I cried to nash last night. Then I cried myself to sleep. That's a recurring thing in my life.

Alia is still not awake. They say she may wake up soon but they've said that for almost twenty days now.

I hope she wakes up soon. I need her to.

Day 25:

Still no sign of her waking up. I need my beautiful girl. I posted a vine yesterday and the fans could see I wasn't the same. I've lost weight. Nash says even my eyes have changed. I look sadder. I am sadder.

Her mother is here now. What a wonderful thing it is to meet her mother but I didn't want to like this. We went out to eat. I figured out I do not like tea.

Her mother reminds me so much of her. But apparently she is more like her father personality wise.

She never had an accent like her mother. I wonder if she faked it. I wonder.

Nash and i debated on a dog. We are going to wait until she can add to the debate. She is the most important one in the debate.

My mother has stopped by. The two mothers are now friends. They went shopping and got their nails done.

Day 26:

Still no sign of her waking. How many days will this take? I want my girl back.

Shawn is here. Taylor is here. Aaron is here. Matt is here. They are visiting. They all cried to her in the hospital today.

I've started taking melatonin. I can never sleep anymore. Doctors said its insomnia. They force me to eat now, otherwise I would forget.

I've started to work out again. I run everyday and go to the gym twice a week. Doctors orders.

They plan on making her do the same when she is strong enough and awake.

Nash told me to pick out a funeral dress. I slapped him. He has a bruise on his right cheek.

I can feel that she is going to wake soon.

Day 27:

I almost lost her at 3:47 am.

I almost lost her.

I cried all day and all night.

Day 28:

My faith is falling

I've turned to God

We go to church

I pray every hour

Why won't God work his magic

I'm losing all inspiration

I want her back

Day 29:

I don't even know if I will make it through this

How can someone sleep so long

My poor beautiful baby girl

I miss her warm hands so

They are cold and clamy now

As if she were dead

She isn't

Day 30:

Today I woke up ready to die

I had given up

She woke up

:)

Day 31:

She's back

Day 32:

:)

Day 33:

She's coming home today :)

I'm going back to normal

I still have insomnia

Sleeping with her helps

Day 34:

I'm stopping this journal soon

Day 35:

She's home

I'm happy

She's not

She asked me to help her

I will do more than that

:)

-

a/n: hello! So this first chapter is a part of a journal that cameron kept in the time when Alia was obviously in a coma

More will be explained later

Like the last book this will be about 20-25 chapters long

And then I might make another book idk

Soooo yeah let's get this book to 3k reads and get 1k better than fix me

Ily guys soo much

Vote, comment, share

Ily byeee