Chapter 2: Return of the Pilkington

Start from the beginning

"Bloody? Is he a Royal Navy perhaps?" Said Wales who asked her nearby allies.

"Maybe..." Said Illustrious, who was thinking about him being in the Royal Navy.

"We're gonna- I think it looks nice seeing it...Swaging in the water." Said Robbaz as the ship randomly filled.

"It's a nice ocean atmosphere." Said Robbaz.

"Wow, how did he do that?" Said Cleveland as she was amazed at what Robbaz did on screen.

"Well, this is a game after all." Said Long island. Everyone seems to forget that what they're watching is only a game.

"*Chuckle* That's good. That's a good job you've done there Robert. Well, thank you, Robert." Said Robbaz as he talks to himself.

"Robert?" Said Hipper as she wonders if that is Robbaz's real name. 

"That must be his real name." Said Javelin who was next to Laffey and Ayanami.

"See. I don't know where to put everything thought...huh." Said Robbaz as he didn't plan everything.

"Typical." Said Admiral Hipper. As everyone either facepalms or laugh on the floor at how stupid he is.

The screen changes to seem to be a blue thing blocking the screen as it has some words in it. 

"I want more. I hunger for resources*Explosion*-oh whoa holy molly. Nukes the waves. Huh, thank you." Said Robbaz as there was debris that either sink or jump on the water.

"*gibberish* What? Oh yeah! Look at that, now we got way more resources to build with. We don't need a base." Said Robbaz.

"Why can't he speak normally?" Said Illustrious.

"Maybe he's like us. He can't English because it isn't his native language." Said Bismarck.

"We just have to watch." Said Enterprise.

"We gonna build an Indian room. We need to burn more fossil fuels anyway. You know fuck the hippies." Said Robbaz as he building the engine room. (I don't what he said here, so I follow the captions.) "I want warmer summers, this summer's been so goddamn cold and rainy."

"Burn more 'fossil- fossil fuel people." Said Robbaz as he continues to build the engine room. "I don't know how to pronounce engine actually, it's sound like I said Indian as you know the Indians. Oh, wait did I said engine, inI doesn't know what I'm saying." Said Robbaz as he continues to build the engine of the ship.

"Indians?" Said Graf Spee as she was confused as to what Indian means.

"Maybe a place?" Said Tirpitz as she too was confused.

"Maybe it's people." Said Cleveland

"whoa, we're Rockin. Yes, it's working, look at that." Said Robbaz as he was testing the ship and started to move forward. the camera then zooms out and went under the ocean and go to the propeller. "The propeller- yes! LOOK AT THAT! CONQUERING THE SUING UPON US."

Everyone felt disturbed when he said that except Roon.

"He's scary..." Said Unicorn as she hugs tighter to her doll.No one disagrees with her.

"We just need a weapon though. That looks good I think It's okay." Said Robbaz as he comments on his engine.

The screen changes to Robbaz's ship almost done. "The bridge is ready and this would be the missile room. Have both missiles and cannon. We put the AI here and the cannons up front." Said Robbaz as he shares his plan on the ship.

This caught the attention of Ironblood's ship girl. "Missile room". 

'Why does he have a missile?' and how did he make it?